Reviews for Phantom Duelists of the Opera
GlimerOfhope chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
It's cool. Keep it up
GlimerOfhope chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
congratulations, this story is very good. Continue.
Failingwithstyle chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
Hi! I'm back . Lol. This chapter is AWESOME, as always. Can't wait for more . (What? Me? Hyper? No... *surronded by empty cans of Mountain Dew*) But the chapter /is/ really good. I'm not just exagerating because I'm hyped up on sugar and caffine.
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 5 . 8/10/2007
omg Ishizu send it to her? that seems odd...how many kids does Marik have?is another gonna appear?lol

great chapter

update soon
Failingwithstyle chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
Love it. Drama drama drama makes for a good fic. .
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
omg Marik's in the shadow realm?

great chapter update soon
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
what is Bakura up to?

great story update soon
Failingwithstyle chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
Once again, wonderful. I've tried the whole writing ahead thing as well, I got discouraged though. I've seen Phantom on stage before and I think it's a very interesting element in this story. But sometime in the middle of reading this, it crossed my mind how hillarious "Yu-Gi-OH: The Musical" would be. Especially if it was done by 4Kids! *gasp* It would be one of thoses sterotypically horrible muscials, with randmon song parts and lots of OoC action during the songs. Lol. Imagine Seto Kaiba singing and dancing in some rediculous outfit. xD
Failingwithstyle chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
I don't know how you come up with these ideas for your stories. And sorry I'm using this mor as a way to talk to you than review, but it seems you've disabled people from sending you Messages. Thanks for pointing out the problem on my fic. I didn't notice that, I'll have to try and fix it. For now though, it's also on quizilla under the username Rowenajonas .
Failingwithstyle chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
You really are a good author. . Another interesting story. And I probably can't believe the suspense, because no one's commented my fic yet :/
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6