Reviews for Ravenwhores And Chocolate Sauce
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 1 . 4/8
Marauder series?! Ooh! Ending was great,
Alaisabel chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Old fic, but I don't care... You'll get a review anyway It was adorable and I really like how the characters were in character (in my hunt for Wolfstar-fic I've stumbled across quite a few OOCs...) So... great job... about 6 years ago...
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
XDD!I loove love love this!Just awesome work with this!
EpicFail94 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
ah, jealous Sirius i love - i wonder if theres a group somewhere just for jealous Sirius fics... lol
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
what an amazing story
luukaa chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Just wondering how that flameeatingfish of you is doing? :D

Loved the story

Great!D
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
It was a fun read. :)
harryhermionerw chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Very cute. ) And I loved the ending, actually, it was funny.

Awesome job!
Sara's Girl chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
This line amused me greatly: This was Remus Lupin, the boy who wouldn’t know someone was professing their love if they leapt into his lap, completely naked and covered in chocolate sauce. This was the boy who would look annoyed and say ‘You’re getting chocolate sauce on my book.’.

Heh. I love the pining. Really loved this one...they really are lovely together. -applauds-

Nat x
scorsby chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
siri-pants? haha. im going to add bits to this review as i go along, as i always forget what to say by the end.

ravenwhore! you are truly a master of the...words? I dont know...

what if they rape him? that made me nearly choke with laughter. sirius is SO cute when he's nervous and angry!

haha completely naked and covered in chocolate sauce! You are so funny! And weird.

looks that would make a hardcore lesbian blush! WHERE do you think up these thinks you creepily weird genius.

siri-pants is still just amazing. finished! This was lovely and long and perfect. SOrry if this review is shite- like i said I wrote it throughout the entire story so it may not make perfect sense.

Poor Remus is SO dense!

Loved this. cant wait to read more!
Kati Kate Monster chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
haha, I loved this. I was just picturing Remus being followed around by these girls in their bras doing that whole 'sexy' wal.. ya know what I mean, and then remus is completely oblivious to it all... but the whole eyesex thing was what really cracked me up. XD
The Falling Moon chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
No i completely dissagree! The ending was great and so was the story, I love it!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 6/8/2008