Reviews for Naked And Sacred
WisdomWriter25 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I really like this story. It is very interesting with new twists. I hope Harry lives, and that you write more about the boys, their relationhips with each other, the necklaces, and more on how they all came to be together. Please write more soon. I like your stories, a lot. Thank you for writing.
Momma Lici chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
. . . Are you going to expand? Please? *stares with love and fondness* Must cuddle with story now . . . mind gone completely.
Estheriana chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
interesting but when wre you going to update it ?
jaymeaaron chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I liked it. It was certainly interesting.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
rshllama13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
what happened to harry? I love the story and am itching to find out if harry makes it.
Saturnblue chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Is Harry mate/lover of those boys aka Neji, Uchiha brothers, Gaara, and Naruto? When the brats called him dad is it because he sort of taken cared of them before the love turned into passion? And while they might be lovers/mate Harry is still a dominant figure for the other five so calling him dad is okay. It will be great if you actually made a real story out of it instead of one shot. It will be very interesting indeed to see how it all happen.
lambtastic chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
i don't get what is harry's relationship with itachi, sasuke, and neji. i know naruto is his son. and gaara is probably also his adopted son. so what about the rest. like the story a lot:]
917brat chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
wow this is really it over. was that a one shot will there be more? if so yea! if not oh well any way loved the chapter.
KingofLoosePages chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
That was amusing. I hope you endevour to continue this story.

lady firefox chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Harry said 'Give it a day or two, and I'll be alright'.That means he'll live right?I hope next chapter will be everyones reaction to him alive,it would be funny!
sunao chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Nice fic

Harry is so lucky to have his harem and his harem is so lucky to have harry *_*

I can't wait to read more.
momocolady chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
good story
lildevil425 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
when r u gonna update? i wanna noe wat happens nxt! plz update soon onegai!
misfit writer16 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
great i love it, harry doesnt die deos he, he better not i want to see what happens cant wait for the update

33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »