Reviews for Powers Trilogy Book I: Powers Revealed
Nuit Songeur chapter 21 . 3/12/2009
“He was just being friendly…” Mhera was quickly reddening in the face.

AW She likes him! I like how this chapter is very fast paced.

"I saw it in a book"? Was this book by chance POTO?

And the wa he dragged- very similiar to the way Erik dragged Christine in Down Once More.

I LOVE THIS!

Nuit Songeur not signed in chapter 20 . 3/7/2009
I apologize for not reading/reviewing this chapter sooner. Fate has unexpectedly thrown several things at me today (which was also why I didn't finished chapter four of Deceived)

But- I can see why this is your favorite chapter. It's one of mine as well. I like the way you brought Sheon and Noinreil- very nonchalant with not too much detail but enough that is very satisfying.

And, R.H. seems to be mysterious- as usual.

Nuit Songeur chapter 19 . 3/6/2009
Sorry for not reviewing sooner. As you've seen from my LJ- school's kept me busy.

This chapter reminds me an awful lot of "Notes" in Phantom of the Opera. What with the note itself and "let me see it- please."

R.H. adds a more darker tone to this story. And- even though we technically know who he is- adds a bit more mystery to it.

Very nice!

Kermita chapter 26 . 3/4/2009
Marik seems to be so cold! . I shivered when I read this. (Of course your Marik has been perfected to act that way huh?)

I liked this. And the fact that it is updated has us one step closer to Powers Revealed II!
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 26 . 3/3/2009
Whoa, had to go back and read that a second time. Why'd you switch names halfway through the chapter? That was a little confusing. Map. I like maps. Sometimes. I like it! Great job! Update soon!

~Kelekiah Galadrian
sherabo chapter 26 . 3/3/2009
I enjoyed the chapter in its contents, but I need to read the entire story I joined you late, I felt her fear at the questioning and it unnerved me, very real, but I like the fact he changed from father to boss. Very good steg. on your part, good chapter...
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 26 . 3/1/2009
poor Mhera being intimmidated by Marik..

can't wait to read more

update soon XD
Rugrat247 chapter 26 . 2/28/2009
I hope Mheralo doesn't lose that map, for her sake, or Marik will be rather irked. 0_0

Good chapter.

Mheralo thinking about her father's pacing was a good idea.

Rugrat

PS. When you say using your story as references do you mean for information on the YGO season? I'm a tad mixed up. Sorry. Anything that helps me with writing CII is greatly appreciated. _

I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while. Stupid school and my obsessiveness of reading stories, therefore getting distracted as I can't stop reading them, gets in the way. Argh! I'm continuing to write it soon though. I suppose I need a break anyway.

You go to school too right? Good luck too!

I noticed that you like Anne McCaffery. Awesome! My mum's getting me to read the stories when I have the chance. She hired heaps from the library. I'm finishing my current book first though. Which one do you favour?

And now I'll stop talking. X_X
searing light dragon chapter 26 . 2/28/2009
Good chapter.

-searing light dragon
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 26 . 2/28/2009
Wow, Marik is quite intimidating in this chapter... Poor Mhera! But ooh, Marik seeing the innocence in her face is so striking!
Subsonic chapter 26 . 2/28/2009
The chapter was pretty short, but great as always! XP Can't wait to see what happens next.
Nuit Songeur chapter 18 . 2/28/2009
Former nightmare becoming reality?

0_0

I laughed at the part:

"how do I sign it?"

"With a pen."

The humor gives Filiron a bite more character since we know almost nothing about her.

Nuit Songeur chapter 17 . 2/28/2009
HA HA HA HA! POTO references! I CAUGHT THEM!

Love it! Totally fits! Especially that "Oh, if only she had kept the handle at the level of her eyes"

And that note drifting to the floor. And this R.H. sounds a lot like O.G. (opera ghost)!

Awesome!

Nuit Songeur chapter 16 . 2/28/2009
That "sleep, dear one, sleep" is really a nice line. Reminds me of Phantom of the Opera, if only slightly.

Nice job!