Reviews for Powers Trilogy Book I: Powers Revealed
presea221 chapter 28 . 3/2
I knew it! Marik is back in business with the Rare Hunters again! Or, whatever else it is they are doing. It seems like all of this scary talk and mind games are some kind of test for Mhera. I hope Marik isn't going to try to lead Mhera into a life of crime! Really great suspenseful, eerie chapter!
presea221 chapter 27 . 3/2
Sheon was so adorable with wanting to keep Mhera out of danger! Thank god that Odion is still sane! Lol! But I wonder where Ishizu is in this story? Maybe she had enough of whatever it is that Marik is doing right now and left a long time ago. But then again, now I can't help wondering if she is, in fact, Raji! The blue eyes have especially made me suspicious.
presea221 chapter 26 . 3/2
I can't help liking the dark, pre-Battle City Marik. And he seems to really be getting into that role here when he is R.H. I wonder if Mhera knows anything about that time in Marik's life? I feel sorry for her right now, though. Marik seems to be sort of blurring the boundaries between his two identities right now.
presea221 chapter 25 . 3/2
Oh my god! What the heck is wrong with Marik!? Lol! He is getting a little TOO into this R.H. thing! XD And I was surprised to see that he has the Millennium Rod. Marik, don't use the Millennium Rod to control your daughter's mind. XD I only hope for Mhera's sake that all of this doesn't mean that Yami Marik could ever come back. Seeing Marik slightly insane like this was both scary and exciting.
presea221 chapter 24 . 3/2
Mhera is totally late, and I'm worried about how Marik will react. He can be so intimidating! It's interesting how he might have a different personality when he is R.H. I wonder if Mhera will become like that with Arlomhe, too?
presea221 chapter 23 . 3/2
Um, Marik. I think that shadow in the torchlight really was Filiron stopping by for a little chat. But like she said, you are just too stubborn to see some things. Lol. I like how Mhera and Sheon are getting closer. He seems like a nice kid. The note at the end. Just what is Marik up to now?
presea221 chapter 22 . 3/2
What do you know? Marik actually doesn't seem to mind Mhera hanging out with Sheon after all! But it would kind of suck for a kid to have her dad just invading her mind whenever he wanted to. No more secrets for a kid or a teenager! Lol. Cute chapter!
presea221 chapter 21 . 3/2
R.H. is busted! I feel sorry for Mhera. Being tricked by her own father because he... I don't know why he did it. And I don't think Marik knew why, either. As I thought, Marik is one overprotective dad! Sheon might be in trouble.
presea221 chapter 20 . 2/28
Is Marik running youth center or something? XD Sheon was adorable! And Noinreil! I get the feeling that this could be the very beginning of a romance development for Mhera. Yay! The part at the end with Marik (excuse me, R.H. XD) was kind of funny in a way. It looked like he might have been going into overprotective dad mode. Maybe like: "What makes you think you can be so familiar with my little girl!? Get back to the kitchen and get 50 more trays to carry!" Lol!
presea221 chapter 19 . 2/28
Wow. I guess Marik has been practicing his acting skills, huh? I wonder if Mhera will figure out that he is behind all of this before it is over? Or if maybe she might already suspect Marik?
presea221 chapter 18 . 2/28
I loved how Filiron came back again! It's so cool how Mhera gets to communicate with her, because she didn't get a chance to because she died so soon. And now I see how the Arlomhe alias was born. But Marik, what are you doing? Is this a test? Great work!
presea221 chapter 17 . 2/28
Oh really, Marik? You should know that you're daughter is way too smart to believe you about this! After all, who you think she got that from? I'm wondering if R.H stands for Rare Hunter? Really interesting!
presea221 chapter 16 . 2/28
Mhera was smart to put some of that tile in her pocket when you consider all of the dreams that she already has. Marik seemed to be pretending that it didn't happen, but he should realize that he won't be able to keep secrets forever!
presea221 chapter 15 . 2/27
The place where they live sounds really huge. I would absolutely hate any housework there! I am guessing that the person who saved Mhera was Marik, and that she accidentally fell down into his boogeyman lair. Since he was wearing his robe with the hood, I am wondering if Marik was doing Rare Hunter duties. It was the last line that made me really curious. What if Marik wants to introduce Mhera to the family business of card counterfeiting!? XD Well, if that is what he actually does. It will be interesting what is really going on in the basement.
presea221 chapter 14 . 2/27
The dream about Filiron sort of worried me. Can Mhera survive what destiny might have in store for her? I like how the dreams add a mystery element to the story.
285 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »