Reviews for Powers Trilogy Book I: Powers Revealed
great
RyouBakurasfangirl chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
Interesting chapter
RyouBakurasfangirl chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
OMG! I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T REVIEWED! I've been so busy! I'm sorry! Please don't be mad!

I liked this chappie by the way

good work
Kermita chapter 35 . 10/28/2009
No... I don't know if her joining the Rare Hunters is a good thing or a bad thing.

Duels usually bore me and at first it started off slow, but it picked up. Great job!

*Sigh* I worry for Arlomhe...
Kermita chapter 34 . 10/28/2009
I love when we see Filron. When i imagine her, I hear her voice soft but firm in my head. I like it.

Jeez, now to see the surprise! xD

Nice chapter.
Kermita chapter 33 . 10/28/2009
It's so weird! It's like he has two different feelings towards Mheralo/Arlomhe! xD Liked this chapter!

(I think Miss Raji is cool!)
RyouBakurasfangirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Pretty good proluge, I like this story already!
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 35 . 7/19/2009
wow...this chapter was long...and very intresting :D

i love the way you wrote the duel

btw sorry for the late review

can't wait to read more

update soon :D
Nuit Songeur chapter 35 . 7/9/2009
Oh wow. You... Updated. And... duel... and... just wow.

Of course, Mhera lost. It was to be expected. The R.H. had her under his little thumb along. Still, I can't help but to pity her. (Even though she does not want it.)

I never thought that the initials "R.H." in themself could mean anything significant other than that of a crafy alias. But with Marik's line, "It could always stand for something else." sticks out to me.

The duel was well written and intricately executed- it's clear that you put a lot of thought into it. And I would say the end result was quite rewarding.

I still pity Mhera very much. But am glad she's got Sheon to be concerned for her as well. Nonreil... he can just... fall into a hole. If that's not too cruel of me.

Very cataclysmic and it leaves me anxious to know what shall be left of what is sure to be enduring adventures for Mhera. **sniff** A rare hunter. I can hardly believe it. Yet, I knew it was coming.

Very climatic and a great read, Miss Heiress.

-NuitSongeur
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 35 . 7/7/2009
I still love how Sheon was concerned for her. X3

And the duel was well-written, too... Well, of course Marik won... And now she's going to become a Rare Hunter? Yikes... And that mad smile doesn't help, either...
searing light dragon chapter 35 . 7/7/2009
Good chapter. I can see why it took so long to write.
Rugrat247 chapter 35 . 7/7/2009
Awesome chapter.

This is your longest chapter, right? If so, congrats! It was great.

Poor Mhera... and Sheon. Meh. I'm not sorry for Noinreil. Haha. XD

Ooh. This: Let your mind think as it pleases…it could always stand for something else.” He stepped toward the door. “I’ll leave you be, Mheralo.”

Are you thinking about using what I mentioned? :)

Only a few more chapters left. :( I'm looking forward to Book II though!

Update soon!
Nuit Songeur chapter 34 . 6/22/2009
Ack! Duel! You continue to procrastinate with this, woman. You're making me more nervous with each chapter!

I find the tidbit of Filiron coming to Mhera in her dreams quite interesting. Especially when she revealed the meaning behind her name and alias.

And I positively feel like bopping Nonreil on the head for being Nonreil. Along with bopping Marik on the head for being the R.H. But what's done is done and can't be reversed. Especially if it makes for an exciting story.

I await anxiously for the next chapter and hope that I didn't keep you waiting too long for this review!

(still thinking on the summary)

-NuitSongeur
EmikoSakura27 chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
Father/daughter time~! So cute...its nice seeing Marik as a wonderful father.
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 34 . 6/14/2009
Ooh, dreams but no duel. For some reason, that doesn't bother me, but I hate duels.

I'm afraid I'm not good at summaries either so I'm afraid I can't help you with that.

Great job, update soon!