Reviews for Powers Trilogy Book I: Powers Revealed
presea221 chapter 13 . 2/27
And now, it is finally time to d-d-d-duel! (Sorry! XD) I loved those Sword Heir cards! Mhera did good for her first duel, but Marik is an ace at this! This sort of reminds me of how Marik used to lose to Ishizu back when they were still kids living underground. I have a feeling that Mhera will get really good at dueling in the future! Great chapter!
presea221 chapter 12 . 2/27
Dang, Marik! Do your files have enough numbers? XD It's interesting how Marik seems to be back in his pre-Battle City Rare Hunter leader mode here. This is really interesting!
presea221 chapter 11 . 2/27
Ooh, creepy! Is Marik going to get scary!? I wonder why Mhera's name was rearranged like that? Loved this!
presea221 chapter 10 . 2/26
While I would normally say that I think Mhera could win a duel, if it's Marik that she's up against, then that is a different matter altogether! I love seeing Marik being such a kind and gentle daddy! They have a very interesting relationship But I am relieved that Marik just missed finding that note from Keimo! That would be bad. Mhera needs to put that in better hiding place!
presea221 chapter 9 . 2/26
So now Mhera will get to duel!? That will be cool to see! But since she has telepathy, would that be used for cheating? When Marik said "Huntress", I guess he is talking about...Rare Hunters? I hope that Mhera doesn't end up doing that. I'm guessing that that is the old life that Marik fell back into. And I hope the dream won't come true. I don't want Marik to turn into a scary dad! Great chapter!
presea221 chapter 8 . 2/26
Telepathy might make it hard for Mhera to keep any secrets from anyone if she inadvertently sends her own private thoughts to someone else. Marik acts like his basment quarters are some kind of boogeyman chamber and it is just making me more and more curious about what might be down there. I like your "guess the character's thoughts in the opening paragraph game". I think they were Mhera and Marik so far. I like how things are proceeding here.
presea221 chapter 7 . 2/26
I loved how Filiron showed up! It's so interesting that Mhera has the power to sense others' emotions. I'm guessing that Keimo wanted to start living outside. Marik's a nice dad, but I can't blame Keimo for wanting to leave. Great chapter.
presea221 chapter 6 . 2/25
I think that Mhera likes to analyze things too much and it led to her making simple explanations overly complicated for herself. And always reading the dictionary would explain why her vocabulary is so good for a five year-old! I also think that Marik might have OCD. What a family! Lol. The ending was cool. I wish I had telekinesis! Well, if that is exactly what Mhera's powers are. I have a feeling there is more to it than that.
presea221 chapter 5 . 2/25
Marik is sort odd in this story. While he seems like he really loves Mhera and is affectionate and close to her, he puzzles me with his solitary dinners and whatever these extreme consequences for going into his room might be. I'm glad that Mhera went down there anyway, but I'm kind of afraid of what she'll find... Always good to see bread and soup on the Ishtar family menu!
presea221 chapter 4 . 2/24
Just how did that ring get there? I get the feeling that Mhera isn't always aware of when she uses her powers, and maybe that had something to do with it appearing like that and how she knew something that no one had even told her earlier. I like the mystery here.
presea221 chapter 3 . 2/24
This was just so bittersweet! Marik and Filiron seemed so in love, and then she died. It was like history was repeating itself when you think of Marik's own mother dying when he was born. I loved their comments about Mhera. I wonder what this great destiny for her is?
presea221 chapter 2 . 2/23
This is really interesting. It plays out like a family drama soap opera so far! I never would have guessed that Marik would ever have gone back to the life of a tombkeeper with a family! Or even at all. I don't blame Keimo one bit for wanting out. Mhera is interesting. I feel like she gets caught in the middle of everyone because she wants to be fair to them. I wonder how her powers will be used in the future. And Marik and Odion's psychic bond is understandable because I'm pretty sure Marik had the same thing with Ishizu. An intriguing start.
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 43 . 2/22/2014
Wow so long since I read this
Kinda scary to realize that if he really wanted to he could break her
meijosui chapter 43 . 1/2/2013
WOW! Beautifully written! Please update more chapters when you get time. Bryn is so cute in this, so honoured that you're using him. I'll probably need to touch base on who Ariomhe and Sharti is by reading the previous chapters...

meijosui
Ataahua chapter 39 . 7/1/2012
Why why WHY did you have to sink your ship? It's just too cute. Their love was and still is soooo strong. Why can I only see Marik loving someone THIS deeply?

Nice work with this, as sad as it was... :(
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »