Reviews for A Game Without Rules
The Behemoth chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
WOOOW you never finished! Well I do have to say, I loved this story and the original one. :) I understand how you get older and life gets in the way. Thank you for the experience, nevertheless. I hope you publish something of your own in the future! I'm the process of writing a book now about Death. If you still come on here, hit me up if you're interested in talking. You're awesome!
Dark Topaz chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
I really hope that you update this. Two chapters left even if you just post your notes.
Strange Demise chapter 22 . 6/27/2013
im gonna cry-im gonna cry-im gonna cry QQ stupid cliffhanger ending, and assuming from the date of the last update, this will never be finished. ... ima go cry now DX
Strange Demise chapter 19 . 6/27/2013
-squeals like a little girl- sorry for fan girling but its sooooo romantic! ahhhhhh! -
Strange Demise chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
-blows nose- he got his hug! QuQ -sniffle-
Strange Demise chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
lmao dresses are hard. XD
Strange Demise chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
theirs a sequeal!? OMG I LOVE YOU!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
I really hope you do eventually update this fic. I love Discworld and I think you've done a really good job with all the characters. You've captured some of Terry Pratchett's flair and wit. I've really enjoyed this fic and the prequel.
anonymous chapter 22 . 7/24/2012
please please please dani! This is my favorite fanfiction on discworld and I think it's comparable to the books. I absolutely love the awkward romance between death and the young woman. Also the witches are done wonderfully and all of the details and things that Terry Pratchett would add, you have. I really, really want to know how this story ends! Please put me out of my misery and write the last few chapters!
Elin the monster chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Holy crap! I totally forgot about this story! Still no update? Typical... well at least I can re-read it :)
SerenDPetty chapter 16 . 3/10/2012
Hello Again,

So, this note is to ask if you intend to finish this charming story.

As far as I can tell there are four obvious directions you could go:

1) Jerimoth poisons Elizabeth to get Death's attention in order to (a) get Death to finally end his boringly prolonged existence, or (b) to actually end Death.

2) Jerimoth tries to poison Elizabeth and Agnes prevents it either (a) magically or (b) deviously.

3) Jerimoth succeeds in poisoning Elizabeth and (a) Death has to plead for her existence with Azrael or (b) Elizabeth has to plead for Death's existence with Azrael.

4) Jerimoth suceeds in poisoning Elisabeth and she goes back to Death's mansion with Death, never to walk the human world again. This, by the way would be the dullest ending and would count as a sad way to finish the story. I do hope you don't choose this one.

Any way that it goes, I DO hope that you will continue (and finish) this story soon.

Thanks,

Seren
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 22 . 1/20/2012
Awesome! I just reread this and was wondering when you're going to finish it. It's so cool! Cant wait to read the ending! Update soon please! Ja ne!
SSC chapter 22 . 10/23/2011
Please, I'm begging you to update. Don't leave us hanging here. I just reread both stories and I fell in love with them all over again. Your characterisation of Death is just perfect!
Z0mbieMart chapter 22 . 3/24/2011
I love this story very much and i wish you could do the last 2 chapters! D:

It's been like 2-3 years sence you wrote on this story. Pleaseeee do them
Dragons redemption chapter 22 . 3/22/2011
it ok, can't wait for the end! :)