Reviews for Can I Ask You Something Ron Style
Garden Spade chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
Well, I haven't been able to read any of your stories for a while, but I'm back! And this chappie was as sweet and as amazing as your stories have always been! Ron, such an idiot, such a romantic-lol.
frenchhornfreak chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
LOL I absolutely loved this. You write Ron and Hermione so well in character. It definitely helped fill in the missing 13 years. This is definitely going into my faves. Great job!
Mother Nature's Daughter chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
Oh it was LOVELY, dear, need you know more? HA!

Oh, and this little story of yours gets the honours for being the first HP fanfiction I've read. SO SPECIAL!

Now my friend I only have one thing to say. I love it! It seem nearly long enough, probably because I read all three chapters at once. But it was great; I especially liked the end "...including the day we got our own chocolate frog cards..."

D

Yes, R/Hr is very, very good. I do love them so. Well, sorry to cut this so short, dearie, but I don't have much time and want to be able to send this before I have to go. TTYL!

-Sam
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
AW cute! Quite lovely!

HP Lexicon IS amazing.

Not sure why it had to be at Hogwarts, but hey, it worked out nicely.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
Ooh, he's going to do something funny with the ring and give it to her 'accidentially' or something.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Ooh! Cuteness!
FelsGoddess chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
Cute
Kchan88 chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
This chapter was just...pefect! You wrote Ron and Hermione so well, and they just wonderfully in character. I could just picture everything that happened in this chapter, and it was just so sweet, especially when Hermione told Ron that she'd been waiting for this moment since she was fourteen, and that he'd better do it properly, that was great!

And I loved how Harry told Ron he should go and propose to Hermione right then, and wouldn't let them go down to the Great Hall with them, that was quite funny. Great job!
knittingchampionofnarnia chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
oh that british actress is hard...Amanda Bynes? IDK

GREAT Story...AGAIN!

Golly you're a good writer.

Bella Swan Masen Cullen...but you know me as InkGothical
JoeBob1379 chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
Hee hee, aww, so perfect for those two : ) I loved it!
Wish I was Mrs. Danes 117 chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
THAT IS THE BEST RON PROPOSAL STORY EVER! AND I'M NOT JUST SAYING THAT! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! IT MADE ME SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY! YOU DID AN ABSOLUTELY AMAZING JOB! I want someone to propose to me like that (except w/o the whole magic thing and everything cuz that could never happen!...:-P) I went and saw the fifth movie again today and I loved it more the second time! I guess the fact that I read the seventh book and know that the ending is absolutely amazing made it that much better! And since Ron obviously had to propose at some point, I'm totally betting this is how it happened! GREAT JOB!
A Bit Closer Johnny chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
So so so soo cute! Oh, Hermione & Ron are just the sweetest couple :) I loved that little argument spurred on by that 13 yr old, LOL. Great story!
Thyrin chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Yay! I loved it! Quite romantic proposal, if I do say so myself.
Tallemera Rane chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
AH! Really cute! I really liked this :) Great job!
philologique chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
That was a really cute story, and I loved the character interactions.

The Keira Knightley/ Jules Paxton allusion was hilarious, as were Ron's wholly exasperating actions spurred on by kids in Defence against the Dark Arts.

The line about chocolate frogs, harking back to Jo's comment about it being the greatest moment of Ron's life, was fantastic, and a nice touch near the end.

I found it a bit odd that Harry, Ron and Hermione would tell everyone about the Horcruxes, though. I would think that they might tell McGonagall, Kingsley, etc., but that it wouldn't beome public knowledge for fear of others following in Voldemort's footsteps.

Thanks for the cute story; keep writing!

p.s. The room into which the room of requirement was transformed sounded really pretty; nice despcription.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »