Reviews for I Want to be Normal
Fragile Memories chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
I got to know more, what exactly is up with Yumi and her past?
Chinkypinai chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Please update!

I love the story and am so curious!

:D
What.is.this.dripping.sound chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
Let me guess...she has either leukemia, heart disease or that thing that the tsar of Russias son had.

I'm just wondering if you changed this for the story or if you think this is what actually happens...But Hiroko...isn't that meant to be Hiroki. And isn't that meant to be a boy. And Yumi's brother not sister?

Lalabubbles
meffie chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
MORE!
Katie chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
Hey,

This story is getting really good. I have a couple ideas that I think are the reason why Yumi is different, the only word that seems to fit. I keep thinking it's because Yumi has some birth disorder or something like that. I hope you update soon, I saw that you haven't updated sense summer but your Harry Potter story was updated a couple days ago. So I'm hopeing that you update very soon. I really like the stroy and I want to see if my theory about Yumi is correct. Update soon.

Katie

P.S. Just for the heads up, Hiroki is Yumi's brother, not sister. I'm not sure if you made him a girl on purpose or not, but just thought you'll like to know.
PleasentNightmare chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
i really hope you keep on writing !
anyabar1987 chapter 5 . 9/6/2007
interesting story. I am interested in seeing what is wrong with yumi. please continue
bandobaby101 chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
really good and really detailed. please make sure you're spelling simple words right, though. it distracts from the story.
exposedx chapter 5 . 8/21/2007
what's wrong with yumi i don't get it
EverStray chapter 5 . 8/17/2007
OMG! This is a great Fanfic. Please Update soon!
Jean Christine chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
This is good. Please update soon.
PLF94 chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
can't wait for the next chapter

this is coming out pretty well

but you are making me curious!
bandobaby101 chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
interesting.

please continue
PLF94 chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
this rocks

you made the new version of yumi very believable

the story seems realistic in most parts and it isn't overly dramatic