Reviews for Gender Roles
lildaemon chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Brilliant! I love the way you wrote the story. Each segment was nicely tied into the ones previous and following and Ed and Winry were beautifully written. Of course, the theme behind the story was simple yet so hilarious and ingenius! Great job!
young dawn chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wow, that was just hilarious! I love Ed's sudden realization... 'He was… he was Winry’s WIFE.' xDD And in the end, nothing changed. Haha, awesome job. :D

Sora
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
this is amusing! very amusing!

it's like, "who's wearing the pants in this relationship?"

there are some moments that one would seek dominance over the other but there are tons of times that they consider themselves as equals...most especially in things they love to do "together"...but sometimes they seek dominance over those too...hehehe...

it's a very entertaining and enjoyable piece of literary art...you did a great job on this! kudos!
QueenTiria chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
AHAHAHAHHA

Ok, I'm better now *imagines Ed as Winry's wife*

the best perspective in domestic Ed and Winry EVER.
dont-touch-me-im-awkward chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
HaHaHaHa! Ed and Winry seem like the type to get things like that mixed up.
Sandra Chang chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Haha. I remember reading that Ed turned out like his mother, so this lines up nicely! I love your EdWin
Alyss Ashworth chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Aww, that was so cute! I loved it!
SorainaSkye chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Hilarious and in character. Excellent! EdWin rule :)
Isha-libran chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Heh. Love the role reversal! Thanks for sharing this, I really enjoyed it. )
Michi P chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
That was so funny and cute! Great writing style and story line, I enjoyed it!

Michi P.
Owl of the Night chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
"...he could guarantee that the radiator went ‘cashibargh’ at all hours of the night.”

I think that I would LOVE to see ed say that in the manga or the anime just once!

Ed's Winry's Wife! ! OMG, I laughed so hard when I saw that line. An it's a good thing he's happy like that, 'cause Winry wasn't gonna change anytime soon!

Great job, I loved reading this!

-Jillian
tori128 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Absolutely brilliant! Hilarious and fluffy. Good job!
Elaienar chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Oh, lawks! That has to be the most hilarious thing I have read all day. The last lines of the last two segments were perfect.

Incidentally, I like your style of writing. Good style is not exactly uncommon on FanFiction - I'd say the fics are divided three ways between good, mediocre, and bad - but it's still refreshing to find a story that's amusing AND well-written. Good work!
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
heh, he's her wife...man, that's funny...
Pensulliwen chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Great job, I loved this so much! The last line was so perfect, it had me cracking up XD I loved pretty much everything about this fic, but the end tied everything together nicely. Definetly on my fave list.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »