Reviews for Gender Roles
Ruffruffs chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
This story made my day :D

I love reading your work
Tyan chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
*laughs*

I loved this story, seriously, it's great! Damn, you write good. *faves*
Zergplex chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I am quite indignant that there aren't more reviews for an excellent story like this. I love the portrayal of Ed realizing his role in the relationship... I'm in the same situation myself and it tickles my funnybone to see I'm not the only one. Their characterization was perfect, their personalities are portrayed so perfectly I could see this literally being after the manga. I realize this is all you intended to write of this but I would love to see a continuation or sequel to this based in the same slightly AU world (maybe showing Al and his nurse girlfriend, though I wouldn't complain about more Ed/Winry). Overall an enjoyable story, as always from you. Keep up the good work!
deadaccountblah chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Aw, I just love this. I wish there were more manga-based EdWin fics out there, especially ones as well-written as this one. Great job!
NegoArgentaeDragotea chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
“I told the landlord before we moved in that I wouldn’t sign any lease unless he could guarantee that the radiator went ‘cashibargh’ at all hours of the night.”

I absolutely love that line. XD I think it just made my day.
fmatard chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I saw this on the edwin lj community and promptly fell in love with it. Lovely use of flashbacks for leading to Ed's final revelation. XD
Yellow Mask chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Very in character and VERY funny! I could really see this happening, it just felt so real. And Ed's sudden epiphany about how he was Winry's wife...hilarious!
reflecting chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
hahha omg I can see why this fic won! wonderfully written, amusing and fluffy and cute all at once. loved how you used hot chocolate too, really neat. this is a fav! thanks for writing! -bows-
Diamond Mask chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I loved this This would make an amazing picture, too, because Ed would look so cute wearing an apron. I just wish I could draw...
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
"He was… he was Winry’s wife."

Well, I happened to be drinking water while reading this fic and upon that particular statement, it went flying out of my nose. LMFAO.

Great job.

Cheers,

Sera
strandedthought chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Congrats on winning! I love that last note! Keep up the good work! :)
Arokat chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
. . . Arokat is really starting to think the authors here on are psychic or something. Whenever she aimlessly wanders on, with nothing in particular in mind, there are always stories on the first page she visits that are perfectly suited to her tastes that day. Such as this one. A perfect blend of humor and daily life, mixed with a touch of romance - makes for a fic almost as delicious as hot chocolate itself. :)

Ed's "epiphany" near the end made Arokat laugh. To tell the truth, she didn't need much of an effort at all to picture this relationship; everyone here is nicely in character. She could imagine Ed needing to assert his masculinity every once in a while, just to make sure he isn't REALLY the "woman" in the relationship. Hee. ;P (Although the last sentence rather . . . compromised Ed's situation. But, you know, as long as he's happy. Right?)

This definitely deserved the recognition it got; congratulations on winning Audience Favorite! It wasn't confusing at all, though your "post-series pseudo-fanon" intrigues Arokat. (Would you care to elaborate a bit? Not in the fic, as it doesn't seem necessary, but perhaps privately?) She hopes you get more than the three reviews you have so far here. (All justly deserved, of course. But this fic is begging to have more, NOW.)

Arokat looked at your profile/bio, and was a little disappointed that the majority of your fics are of Avatar. Unfortunately, her lack of knowledge in that area would compromise her grasp of what went on in your stories. However, she will take the opportunity to read your other FMA fic, after this review (which is getting insanely long) ends.

Cheers!

~Arokat
please-knock chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Congratulations on winning Audience Favorite! You definitely deserve it, as not only is your story Ed/Win-friendly, but extremely witty and well-written. I seriously laughed out loud at the ending. And needless to say, I voted for you :)

Awesome work! *adds to favorites*
Anne Packrat chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Wonderful. Ed makes a good wife, and lover apparently. ;)
laila chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
great story! it was so funny and sweet, i loved it!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3