Reviews for A World of Lies
PokMeashGuy chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
This person does not know that sheik is Zelda.
Blazingfyres chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
...Geez. After 2 of the Sages drop dead and an assassin employed by the Sages is sent, I have a feeling that Aghanim's may be somewhat true. Or maybe completely true.
This is some serious stuff! I don't know if I can handle this...
-Blaze
Blazingfyres chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
AAAAAAUUUUGHH! What is this story!? My head's exploding from all of the endless possibilities here!

Although, I'm suspecting Aghanim's intentions. The way I interpreted the story was that Ganondorf was driven insane not by an outside source, but instead by the Triforce he was given. So there always is a possibility that Aghanim's is only manipulating the princess and the hero into believing this story and killing the Six Sages.
Link and Zelda aren't ones who are going to listen easily. At least, that is what I'm hoping for. The two of them are stubborn by nature, right? Right?
Maybe whatever Aghanim's said was half-true. Maybe the Sages wanted the Triforce to themselves, but they had nothing to do with changing Ganon's sanity. Or maybe Aghanim's is just bull shutting them both.
Geez! This is driving me nuts! Four chapters in and I'm already crazy... thanks a lot.
Ib like how Ancient Julian is Japanese. Just thought I'd make it known. ;)
-Blaze
LoZxVocaloid1124 chapter 21 . 4/25/2014
I-I cried so much here! I love this story! One of the best I ever read! Keep up the good work with your future stories!

Zelink forever!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
HOW DO U THINK OF ALL OF THIS?! ITS SO AMAZING!
Total Romance Fan chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
Whoa... This is a funny chapter ;)
Total Romance Fan chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Wow, I knew that he was the light sage!
Total Romance Fan chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Holy FUDGE, I don't believe any of that crap, it's obvious that he set them up!
KaChan84 chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
I am really enjoying this fic, I really really like it. You have a way with words. It's just that I find it a bit strange that Zelda and Link would so willingly believe the story Agahnim told them. Nowadays they would rather think he's crazy... I guess I'm just gonna keep reading your fic, just wanted to let you know :)
Thanks for sharing!
ikki chapter 22 . 3/18/2013
it it's it's over...
i loved it !
ikki chapter 21 . 3/18/2013
"…I can't," I sob pathetically, falling to my knees. "…B-because I love you…"

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHdamnyoiu!
ikki chapter 20 . 3/18/2013
what a cjerk that gannydork he is a herk2
!
ikki chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
TRHEEMOARCAHPTERS
wahhhhhhhhh
look at all this i read in one night ;;-;;
ikki chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
MITTE KUDASAI! at this awesome work! hehe!
ikki chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
i feel like i'm reading a loz manga without the pictures with all this Japanese but ninentdo is japanese so it's understandable that the hyluans would say all this i guess