Reviews for Television Is Black and White
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I always figured that Corny was short for Cornelius, but this is cute. Rory August is a very unfortunate name!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
The sparks are flying. Loved the whole history lesson of how Corny got his name. Very cute.

He drew himself up to his full height-which was actually half an inch taller than her, curse women's fashion, must talk to wardrobe about those shoes. "Maybelle is a lovely name. Anyone says different, and I'll...chastise them severely."

Maybelle laughed. Point for Mr. Collins, doing the human race a favor by making Ms. Stubbs laugh since 1960.

I love how they play off each other.

Another delightful read. Thank you, Sonic Serendipity.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
a realy good one
wyntertwilight chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
*dies laughing at Wowwy*

That was fantastic. You've set the bar for writing about this pair, SS, and I'm hoping that anyone else who attempts 'em can do half as well as you do. Awesomeness!
Writing4Eternity chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Loves it
Lennie1984 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Good start, i do like Corny/Maybelle

I think Corny is the only character that can have various pairings with anybody like - Amber, Velma, Maybelle, Tracy and Penny
trascendenza chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Oh, poor Rory! I also imagined that Corny couldn't possibly be his real name.

/"No such thing, Maybelle. No such thing."/

*fans self* Woe, yes, yes, I like. :)
JusticeWriter chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I heart Cornbelle.
theirishgirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
DIES AND IZ DED. *squeaks* Now this is what I'm talkin about! I always thought 'Corny' might be a tad hard keep in straight face with in the *ahem* throes as it were so I'd glad you addressed that right off the bat. ;) She's a whole lotta woman and he's just the man to handle her. Man..my mind is in the gutter with these two already...
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Aw! I loved that.

Here's to more Corny and Maybelle. :D
ILoveMusic78 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Aw I loved it

Poor Corny and his odd names

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw the love and chemistry between Maybelle and Corny
BellaMuerteBeauty chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
YAY! MAYBELLE AND CORNY! MAYBELLE AND CORNY! MAYBELLE AND CORNY! Finally someone wrote a Maybelle/Corny story! I'm so excited! I think they're so adorable. I can't wait to read more. Great job.

-Bella
Mauzzsi chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
You just accomplished copious amounts of win
Writie chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Aw, that was adorable. I so wanted them together in the movie. Glad I am not the only one. :)
Mel chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Ridiculously wonderful. I thought I was the only Corny/Maybelle shipper but to actually see fic (AND WONDERFUL FIC MIGHT I ADD!) of them is just completely amazing. I hope you plan on writing more about them because you do it quite well. Very true to character for both!