Reviews for Brotherhood
TheHaloFreak chapter 1 . 1/23
This was so sweet! :D
Lilac Gemani chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
OMG, I know EXACTLY how he felt with the medicine. That stuff's nasty!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
* proceeds to flip shit because February 3 is her birthday and wonders it is cannon*
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Aww, such a sweet, adorable story! I love stories that let us see moments like this, where Mustang's unit treats Ed like part of the family. Too bad Mustang and Hawkeye didn't come along, to show that they care. I know how Ed feels, I've been sick on my birthday before, and it's not fun. Worse, I've been sick so many times for Christmas, that it's hard for me to get excited for the holiday anymore. Part of me wants to get into the festive spirit, but another part of my mind says 'why get excited or make plans, when I'll just end up too sick to enjoy it again'.

Alphonse sure can be mean to his big brother when he wants to be! Poor Ed, being so sick, with only a dorm room to stay in, and a little brother to tend to you, one that isn't above resorting to trickery. When boys are sick, they really want their Mothers to baby them until they're well. There was just one little thing in your story I would change. Al's giving Ed his medicine in a plastic cup. In their era, there was no such thing. Medicine would be given to you by your parent in a teaspoon or a tablespoon. (If you struggled and resisted, you'd end up with cough syrup running down your pajamas, and your caregiver angrily pouring you another spoonful. And do you know what was worse than having to take a tablespoonful of nasty cough syrup that tasted like coffee grounds? Being told by your Mom that you had to take two tablespoons!) Well nevermind my nit-picking. I loved this story-it's going into my faves!
Awwwwwww chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
You know you took the words right out of my mouth!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Sweet. And finally, I found a fic on Ed and the Roy's little group.
ZakuroU chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I LOVED IT, YEAH!
Awesome! I especially loved the 'I dunno, something' line.
And the part about it tasting like cherry.
Alphonse can be cruel sometimes. He is allowed to.
Awesome story, l thought it was great!
RainFlame chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Loved it! This was simply precious C: I'm smiling like a dope lol xD
IceDragon19 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This was SO cute! I loved it! And I loved all the character's reactions, they were absolutely perfect!

icedragon
Modern Venom chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
:I :) X3
f.tastarossa chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
lovely fic
Firefly264 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Very sweet!
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Awww... I wished Mustang was there though..
Arina45 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Aw! How is that biased? I loves eet! *purposeful mispelling* I always giggle at how often you make Ed sick. I don't know why, but I just like to read about that subject! What's wrong with me? XD
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
haha

"worshiping the porcilen gods?"first grin

"it tastes like cherry" [nd tht whole scene] second smile

rest of story an by the endear to ear grin

i love the military famoly stories!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »