Reviews for Disapproved Relationship
Book Lover 94 chapter 8 . 8/9/2008
i like it, please update soon!
pirategal101 chapter 7 . 9/21/2007
aww its so sad that liz has to move, i hope she can find her way out of it

can't wait to read more

update soon!

happy writing:D
MaddyK chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
i love it please update again!
pirategal101 chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
awesome update, luvin it still!

update soon!

happy writing
MaddyK chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
please update soon!
Smithy chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
I bet Mr. Swann is going to make it look as if Will did it, or will think he did it, which is not the truth.
TwilightVamp1 chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
good story :)
MaddyK chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
i love it! please update soon!
WeJm18 chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
update soon
hurricane1714 chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
this really interesting WHAT IS OPERATION BREAK UP! I must know so, please update!
4got2loginandistoolazy2doitnow chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
more more more more mroe!
ross ithil wen chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
nice chappie

please update soon

are any more characters (Gibbs, Norrington, Barbossa, etc.) going to shoe up?
Dramaqueen247 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
okay so i read the whole thing but i have to post my thing here.

i think you should check your grammar. the sentences are to long when they need to be separated. it somehow takes the beef ot of the story.

do not get me wrong, its by all means good, but the grammar affects me and i think you should fix it.
chromaticalish chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
You have ALOT of run-on sentences and some spelling and grammar errors. It's bothering me. But besides that, it's a nice concept and interesting story!
Lauren the Oxymoron chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
Watch out for run-on sentences. Some of your longer paragraphs are actually only one or two sentences. It makes the story seemed rushed. Of course one could say the complete opposite about my writing. I'm a very tedious writer and people may find that more annoying. Anyway, that is my only bit of criticism. Hopefully it's constructive and not just rude. I know how reviews like that can really get me down.

Otherwise, you have a good story going. I'd be interested in seeing Will and his parents, but do whatever you want with it. Keep writing!