Reviews for Bad Fanfiction
Jullytta chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I laughed a LOT with it! ahahahahahahah.
ficlord chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
When the fic started, I was kinda confused, like Shinji, but by the end I was laughing hard. I have to say, your parody of Rei is very true, and I am also guilty of writing her and all the other women as horny sluts. But of course, that's what fanfic is for, right? ... *Ahem* ...

I also must say that, while yes, the series uses lots of Christian imagery, I agree that fanfiction that attempts to interpret that imagery as though, say, the Angels were literally Judeo-Christian Angels, is doing something funky. I don't know what sort of people write that fiction. Are they anti-Christian, or are they self-hating Christians? Are they Christians that like the series despite the fact that the heroes are apparently opposing the apocalypse and therefore God? What's the deal?

I mean, c'mon - a Japanese dude wrote it. He doesn't give a damn what we mean by angels or the cross, except what he can use that stuff to make a TV-show with. But I suppose some people might find the very idea that someone could be so laid back about Christianity more incredible than they find offensive the notion that Shinji kills angels sent from God. I don't get it.
TheReaderPerson10 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
... (I don't know if I should laugh or cry. ) Interesting.. I will say that about it.
lukas21 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
WTF

this is so good

its too much funny!

XD

(im from argentina,so i dont care about gram mistakes... but you are some kind of drunk when you wrothe this, arent you? XDXDXD)
Fighter McKnight chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
What. The. Fuck. Is. Fucking. This. Fucking. Story. Fucking.

Fuck. It. Fuck. I'm saying fuck randomnly for no fucking reason.

Fuck.
OhHiAndie chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Dear... God! XD

I hate to find stuff like that in Eva fics as well, but this parody was insanely funny! A witty idea, greatly executed.

The bit with the whole of NERV's staff shouting "Abstinence is for losers!" was pure win. XD
unknown user chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
HAHAHAHAHA

I've seen worse, lmfao, but I wish I hadn't ;-)
one guy chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Hehe. That was kind of funny :)
Death 12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Sad but true.

Any authors in perticular you're aiming this at? Because I'll happily admit to being one of those who's rewriten the series.

And if you take note of certain points there is a lot of Christian imagry, even if it isn't supposed to mean anything.
Sterling Petersun chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
the goggles they do nothing!
Dartz-IRL chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Hehe...

Cliched, but funny... good work for an hour man.

-Dartz