Reviews for My Magic That Saved Me
Guest chapter 19 . 12/20/2016
Excellent story, like the ones at the top of your list.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/20/2016
Earlier in the story you said Harry was an animagus, but he hadn't told Sev. Now, Harry is learning how to be an animagus. Weird. Also, I would like you introduce you to a new word. Their. You have not used in any of your 80 stories.
Peya Luna chapter 19 . 12/13/2016
oh please, youve got to continue this! what is the big thing rowena foresaw that would need harry to be back in the future? what will his talks with the hat reveal about the origin of salazars (supposed) hate for muggles/muggleborns? did the founders take a leaf out of harrys book and left some letters for him at gringotts or hidden at hogwarts? like down in the chamber, im sure 'sals snake' will recognize him, even after all this years! then theres the new/old potion for werewolves, with harrysev brewing it and having the money to give it away for free, how will it change peoples view of the 'dark' creatures when theyre suddenly not dangerous anymore - and have no more reason to follow voldie? all in all this gem has still so much potential left in it, its downright *screaming* for a sequel!
Saissa chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
This one needs to be edited - your beta just made some suggestions - but YOU have to do the work. It's going to be too distracting to read this while it has not yet been edited or while it has a whole lot of bold words.
royalcloud12 chapter 19 . 12/1/2016
Aweh it ended -sigh-
bookworm661 chapter 19 . 9/24/2016
sequel please.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 19 . 8/1/2016
Just discovered this story today, one of your earliest written. It was amazing yet you can see from your more recent stories how much more incredible a writer you have become over time. Did you ever write a sequel? If not, will you please consider it for the future.
Calmzone1 chapter 18 . 7/25/2016
Your writing is not horrible. Yes, it definitely needs to mature, and reading your current stories and comparing it to this story 2016 vs 2007 -you've come a long way and your writing style has only gotten stronger :) Kudos for persevering! Really enjoyed this story (apparently I've already reviewed)
marybeth.hp7 chapter 19 . 6/1/2016
Totally enjoyed this story!
SaiyaCat chapter 19 . 5/18/2016
That was SO AWSOME
Tamha chapter 19 . 12/14/2015
While clearly predating HBP (I tend to mentally insert "Prince" where "Snape" is in cases like this), I did quite enjoy this story. I'm going to see if I can spot a sequel in your archives.
Procrasty chapter 19 . 11/20/2015
uh...reviewing for sequel.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 19 . 11/6/2015
lol totally and completely adorable! i truly enjoyed this side of snape. and wanted so badly to hut Sirius and even remus
Netchka chapter 19 . 10/5/2015
Sequel, sequel please ! I like this story and I hope you continued it. Here's hoping to read more soon.
Jissy2013 chapter 19 . 9/4/2015
love the ending so sweet :)