Reviews for He Must've Known You'd Always Come Back
All My Stumbling Phrases chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
I love how you made that vague reference to the canaries as Ron tried to say he knew the other two weren't dead! Another captivating chapter!
All My Stumbling Phrases chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
I LOVED how you added "Who'd he expect, Snape?"! It added a good amount of irony to the fic! Very believable and well-written.
Justfreezethemoment20 chapter 7 . 9/17/2010
WOAH! One word: Amazing...this is definetly going in my favorites :)
LittleLotte-xox chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
Aww, I loved it! Finally, a well written DH/RH fic. And the last line just made my day. lol
SakuraJade chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
Excellent! Thank you so much for writing this! I've been dying to read a fanfic that delved into Ron's side of the story when he left but alas most of the time all I can find are missing moments from DHs that focuses on Ron and Hermione together so I was thrilled to pieces to find this little gem :) And gem it was, you did a wonderful job with it, I must say! The characters were portrayed very well and I thought you did a great job with the pieces you created from scratch (i.e. the chapter that showed us Hermione's arrival at the Burrow and then this last one. I agree, would have much preferred a scene like this, I just love Ron and Hermione, and though I'm glad we got to know they got married etc. I still would have liked to see more focus on their relationship and how it actually FINALLY developed in the actual story). I also thought the chapter before this (the one where you had to interpret what exactly Ron was seeing and feeling while trying to destroy the Horcrux) was done very well. Your interpretation was marvelous, in my opinion. You conveyed Ron's emotions wonderfully to us readers. Finally, the writing style made for a very enjoyable read. Thanks again for sharing this story :)
restinpace chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
So, per my policy only one review per completed story: this is really quite good. I don't normally like RHr (yes, yes, I know, they belong together, but do I really HAVE to read about them together?) but I enjoyed this story immensly. I've been looking for stories about Ron's time away from the other two since I finished DH. Most of the ones I've found are pretty sucky, unlike yours. Thanks for putting in a bit of Ginny and Harry. They're my favorite pairing, right next to Charlie & Claire and Kate & Sawyer. (It's somewhat scary that I'm also 17 and one of my favorite books is HP and my favorite TV show is LOST) Just a bit of constructive criticism: you are you're, not your.

restinpace
lilbratty74 chapter 7 . 8/26/2008
really good! I loved it!
Kashrlyyk chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
This is a good story. I especially like the ending.

paulalou: You need a reality check. "i can forgive malfoy but percy weasley is going to hell. its his fault that fred is dead and i will never forgive him."

What? The reason anyone died in that war and the first, was the fact that Voldemort had supporters, among them the Malfoys. Voldemort could never start a civil war without support. This is the reason why Malfoy getting away unpunished sucks so much. It looks like Rowling didnt think her own story through.
cheesylocamotive chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
I really liked this story. Thanks for a great read.
CRIS chapter 7 . 12/19/2007
WONDERFUL WORK!
kaet100 chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
I'm enjoying this, especially in that it's well written! Well enough, in fact, for me to write my very first review to point out 2 little typos in chapter 3 (which is as far as I've got so far).

'your' for 'you're' (you are) in "And I don’t think your losing your head at all..."

'saw' for 'seen' in "but rather that Krum had saw what had escaped me..."

I wouldn't bother pointing out this minor points if I didn't think the rest good enough that you'd want to fix them.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
I was looking for a story just like this one. The whole fighting thing from Ron's POV. This was exactly what I have been looking for, what was missing from the book. You did a really good job at portraying him, which I know isn't that easy. And I liked the last chapter too, a little fluff is always good for you.

Oh, and this line in chapter 5 totally had me giggling to myself: "as if I’d just announced my engagement to Bellatrix Lestrange".

I really like your story, going on my favourites. So, thanks for writing this!
MavFan chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
I am so enjoying reading all the fics of missing scenes from DH, but this one is by far my favorite. Good job!
100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed chapter 7 . 8/9/2007
Brilliant!

...That's all I've got to say...

100-percent-HP-obsessed
crashing-xx chapter 7 . 8/7/2007
Aww, yay! I don't want it to be over! In the insightful words of Nelly Furtado...

Why do all good things come to an end? Flames to dust...

No flames here! :D