Reviews for Revelation
Soo sweet! Argh! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
That was amazing! Kyaaaaa hahahahaha
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
This story is so humorous...hilariously so. My goodness you are a fantastic writer. I have never really thought about Neji and Sakura, but surprisingly this has to be one of the best ships I have read. After the hospital scene I was thinking that the story was going to end soon, but there was still two thirds left to read. You have no idea how happy that made me. More story means more plot, drama, and if wouldn't have a rushed ending. It was beautiful. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story and I had an amazing time reading it. .
sushi ga daisuki chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
/swooooooon
seouldjinn chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I've been binge-reading your fics for the past few days...and I just CAN'T GET ENOUGH! *_* Hello, you're awesome, and amazing, and please write more stories :D
True Essence chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This was so cute, I have come to like NejiSaku when it's written correctly. I'm still NejiTen but I can definitely see the NejiSaku and I enjoyed this story. *sighs* I need a Neji Hyuuga in my life.
Sayuri chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
You did a good job ! I found myself clutching my hands to chest and smiling goofily at more than one time ! that was also funny in a way that makes you smile every now and then. thanks for this :)
Yvert Eclipse chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Your a gooood writer. :-)
belbieg chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I'm literally squealing and giggling like a teenage girl! This fic is fucking good! Damn right it is. :)
bunny-hime chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
pfft, mr confounding? naruto and his sassy leer? neji falling out of a tree? and omg, sakura picturing herself dressed as a bunny and neji as a wolf? PAWS PLS.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Awnnnn, that was so utterly adorable 3
Great job, Paws!
big bih buh chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
hohohoho! that was interesting! Neji mysterious and sexy! I could not ask for more *-*
BlackKristin chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I got a question... Did he hallucinate seeing her or was she actually there? 'Cause I'd think that she would hear/see/remember seeing/hearing Neji falling off a tree.
Nukumi chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Y'know NejiSaku isn't even my thing, but for some reason I read this, and I admit that I am satisfied by it's cuteness. The whole "I had a revelation...and I saw you." parts just stick in my head, partially because they remind me of the lyrics to a song called Shallow Sleep and partially because it really does kind of sound like something Neji would say.
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Meh...

I think your writing style is really interesting and engaging. the characters were in character, but really...

I think you should call this a PWP. Nothing really happens, even when they realize they like each other. Then the process for finding out and the reason why are a little blase, imo.

Took up some time. That's about it. Thanks.