Reviews for Revelation
twilightnemo chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I've been binge-reading your fics for the past few days...and I just CAN'T GET ENOUGH! *_* Hello, you're awesome, and amazing, and please write more stories :D
True Essence chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This was so cute, I have come to like NejiSaku when it's written correctly. I'm still NejiTen but I can definitely see the NejiSaku and I enjoyed this story. *sighs* I need a Neji Hyuuga in my life.
Sayuri chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
You did a good job ! I found myself clutching my hands to chest and smiling goofily at more than one time ! that was also funny in a way that makes you smile every now and then. thanks for this :)
Yvert Eclipse chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Your a gooood writer. :-)
belbieg chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I'm literally squealing and giggling like a teenage girl! This fic is fucking good! Damn right it is. :)
bunny-hime chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
pfft, mr confounding? naruto and his sassy leer? neji falling out of a tree? and omg, sakura picturing herself dressed as a bunny and neji as a wolf? PAWS PLS.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Awnnnn, that was so utterly adorable 3
Great job, Paws!
big bih buh chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
hohohoho! that was interesting! Neji mysterious and sexy! I could not ask for more *-*
BlackKristin chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I got a question... Did he hallucinate seeing her or was she actually there? 'Cause I'd think that she would hear/see/remember seeing/hearing Neji falling off a tree.
Nukumi chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Y'know NejiSaku isn't even my thing, but for some reason I read this, and I admit that I am satisfied by it's cuteness. The whole "I had a revelation...and I saw you." parts just stick in my head, partially because they remind me of the lyrics to a song called Shallow Sleep and partially because it really does kind of sound like something Neji would say.
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Meh...

I think your writing style is really interesting and engaging. the characters were in character, but really...

I think you should call this a PWP. Nothing really happens, even when they realize they like each other. Then the process for finding out and the reason why are a little blase, imo.

Took up some time. That's about it. Thanks.
mUmaRhz chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
aWWW THAT WAS SOO CUTE!
omnimous chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
aww how cute :3
K A A Y O chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This was very well done.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Awww, I like this fic! I don't usually like NejiSaku, but it really depends on how the writer writes it, ne? You make Neji really awesome! Favorite!

I get the falling out of a tree part. :) I think that's cute. He's "falling for her". XD (laughs) I had my revelation...and then I saw you. I went "awwww" to that part. :)