Reviews for Unfortunate Encounters of R Chase
YuugisGirl chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
I love this story! I'm so sad that it was never finished! T_T You should start writing it agin or at least give it up for adoption because its so funny and has so much potential...

Just a suggestion! Love your humor!

-YG
Neverwill chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
I'm hoping you'll continue this at some point. I'd love to see what happens in those 3 relationships and who ends up with whom.
Rionarch chapter 7 . 12/28/2007
Sweet, very sweet. Update soon, this is very interesting.
Aenisses Thai chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
A very well written chapter! I especially like Cameron's insights, although it's somewhat sad to hear her tag herself as weak, Foreman's assessment of her (I happened to disagree with him). You also did a great job with Chase's semi-panic attack and the way the little things that Cameron had changed were driving him crazy, substituting for his underlying problem with fearing that she was manipulating him.

It's a strange and spiky relationship that they have, and sadly in sync with what we've been seeing in Season 4. I look forward to more of this story. Good work!
La Lolita chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
I really really like this story please keep going, and thank you for separating chase and cameron! please keep going!
HideTheDecay chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
Hmm. I like it, curious about what is going to happen next.
ARUSHTOTHEHEADlikebrainfreeze chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
oo i have missed chase!

heheh fancy... i love that word! (in disclaimer!u always have awesome disclaimers)

hm needy chase is annoying (IC though especially for last season),... but it works for this and especially that you have him still with cameron and liking her so that makes the story better without like a romance explicitly with houseor something... its a really good plot! what a good story i mean ... house chase and wilson all with their coolest personalities and its like the show where they could be more, but no we are still in suspense

YAY u incorporated the season! thats so amazing! its like behind the scenes! o i love it!

hahah "not in response to her pain,of course..." that made my day

see its worse to think people are manipulating you and you second guess yourself like with cameron, that makes house so much better because you always know he is manipulating

hahahah seriously this is like its own miniseries that runs parallel to the show and it works like they are scenes on television... but better because they are in writing

heheheh and it gets better when he is annoyed at cameron and missing house... hes a jerk

Loverly chappie... sorry the review is so long! update son! but wag first!
FieryxEyes731 chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
i found this to be extremely in character. especially with chase's behavior this season and cameron's manipulation. and i couldn't agree more with chase being confused as to why she was working in the ER. i don't get it either. anyway, very well done, as usual. i can't wait for more!
C Elise chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
very great story!
ARUSHTOTHEHEADlikebrainfreeze chapter 6 . 10/22/2007
aw chase is taking over wilsons spot! mwahahahahahahahhaha

hahahaah poor chase has no friends! thats great since he is all pretty boy i am popular and u aren't dude!

i LOVE the reference to NJ traffic because wow it is def that bad! its like a good version of office space!

ok off to go watch office space and some more house now!
hahaha-evil chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
i love it
Aenisses Thai chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
Another good job! I really like Chase's insights into House and his motivations. Chapter 5 had a tense confrontation between Wilson and House, almost hinting at House/Wilson-and putting Chase in a precarious sitaution. I also like Chase's procrastination in talking with Cameron, so much the typical male! Puts off the inevitable discussion, thus making things worse. :P

Just a little concrit: you seem to have a few too many tense changes going on. For example:

His light brown hair stuck up on one side, his cheek had a crease in it from his pillow, and he was lazing around in sweatpants and a Princeton sweatshirt. This is what happens when I don’t work, he thought. For someone who usually prides himself in immaculate appearances, though, he was surprised at how much he liked not paying attention to anything of that sort for awhile. After years of extreme stress and maintaining appearances, he thoroughly enjoyed his vacation. Even if being aimless may drive him crazy soon.

Most of this paragraph is in your usual past tense, but the verbs "prides" and "may drive" are in present and future tense respectively, which reads choppy. If you changed "prides" to "prided" and "may drive" to "ended up driving", the passage would read much smoother.

As always, this is an intriguing story, and I look forward to more.
FieryxEyes731 chapter 6 . 10/12/2007
poor chase, but i do love how house was jealous of his hair! update soon, please!
Anonimoose chapter 6 . 10/12/2007
I wanna get a suntan in the car. That sounds like fun. Of course with my skin tone I would just turn into a lobster. Not literally... I hope. :) Anyway (my words tend to get away from me) cool chappie. :)
opals chapter 6 . 10/12/2007
I'm loving this story. you've set up an interesting dynamic between these two and I look forward to you continuing.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »