Reviews for Cold Fire
Iowanmom chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
NICE! WOW! U actually had me looking up some of Janeway's male 'interests.' I didn't realize there were so many!
Aunt Kathy chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Great story. How about 'Another Chance' for the title?
Kerry J chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
How I wish we had seen a scene like that - Chakotay coming after Janeway. Thanks for sharing this!
mabb5 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
interesting story and point of view.
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
great story
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Amazing! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
onoudint chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I had to check out this story since you said it was your fave. Good choice! I love the attention to details: I'd forgotten about Deanna's obsession with chocolate! You capture their relationship perfectly. Made me smile!

I like the title, I think it fits. But if you want an alternative, I like the line towards the end when Chakotay says, "I'm ready to love someone I've never hated." So maybe a title option would be "Someone I've never hated" It might give away the story, but I like that line!
ChocoboFeather chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Aw! *warm and fuzzy* Excellent how you keep them in character:) As usual;)
paperlessprinter chapter 1 . 6/3/2008

well done
Asthore chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
So, I love the opener and it is true. In Indiana it doesn't start warming up till mid-April.

I also love the fact that almost every one of their lovers they hated at first. I did not notice that until you pointed that out.

Anyways, great fic! I just hoped that you could right another chapter or something. :)
Andrea chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Great story and welcome to the list at haven. thanks so much for sharing your talent.

Tostikat chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Thats good - and please continue to be a perfectionist over grammer & spelling, it sets your work apart.
vanynessa chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Oh, the cold...I totally felt it, and rightly so. What the hell was he thinking with that whole Seven thing, ugh! Their little game comparing who they've loved that they hated first was hilarious (and eye-opening; I hadn't thought about that before). I totally laughed outloud with Kathryn's shocking admission that Kashyk made her "horny", LMAO! I probably would have said "aroused", but the statement would have lost its shock value now, wouldn't it? Another great story!
quantumsilver chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Very insightful. Extremely upliftingm somehow. I thought this was a well-thought out fic (it's in the little details like the way Chakotay and Kathryn can read each other's thoughts and unspoken questions, and in the way you didn't miss a single one of Janeway's love interests on the show). It's really hard to write something present tense, isn't it? Mostly, I don't like using it as it can become too repetitive and not insightful enough (when I do it) but, as I said in the first line- very insightful! Well done, and, toward the end, I could really see why you used it and how it wouldn't have been as effective written another way. I would love, for some twisted reason, to see you do this story and give it an alternate, less happy ending. I only say that because I think, if you let yourself go, you could pull off one heck of a tear-jerker! But, honestly, we all dig the happy ending stuff and you do it well. Addressing all the lovers they've had on the show... for some reason that really seemed to give this story the extra bit it needed to go from 'good' to 'well executed'. It was believable. Keep up the good work!
Hestia01 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
*squee!* I love your ending! I'd used that kind of idea (love/hate hatelove) in one of my old (unpublished) fics but you carried it off beautifully. Nice touch with her seeing Deanna, I like how you threw that in there.