Reviews for Welcome to the xmen
rogue-scholar07 chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
LOL! Awesome ficlet!
Red Witch chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
He he... Love Danger Room sessions gone wrong! Great chapter!
Evil lobster girl chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
Hey, I really liked the dialouge here. Funny. Please keep going. I'd like to see where this ends up.
Evil lobster girl chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Hey I'm in chapter one and I really like the tone of this story. Nice plot as well.
Red Witch chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Oh man I remember my Little Pony! You should make them come to the mansion! And the Beavis and Butthead cameo! I love this! Great job!
RogueFanKC chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Ah, welcome back pilot of eva unit 04! And yes, I'm pleased to see that you're taking note of paragraphs and puncutation and spelling, so I'm very glad you're doing this. )

Ah, I remember Megan from "My Little Pony" and yes, it's nice to see Wolverine and Xavier being shocked at seeing Firefly and wind Whistler. Score another one for unbelievable sights.

And yes, I caught on to the Beavis and Butthead and the Teen Titans references. I'm not surprised Raven had broken our Dr. Light's mind.

And Julian (aka Scion/Hellion) and Rose Wilson (aka the daughter of Slade)? Uber-cool! Can't wait to see their chapters next! And them being in the X-Men and meeting the Misfits should be a hoot!

Continue soon! )