Reviews for True Misery pt 1: Indefinite
crimsondeathhurts chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
I love this! It is truly wonderful!
Dancing Kitsune chapter 7 . 12/20/2007
That was hott...very OOC, but still hott haha xD Cant wait for part two, good luck writing it!
Asura Mori chapter 7 . 12/18/2007
Uh-oh, somebody caught the brothers doing the naughty-naughty. *evil laughter* I wonder who it was? Alexis? Or maybe Juli? Hm, blackmail... Anyway, poor Riff! He's got to leave his new wife to go to work! And with Cain on the loose, who can deny his devilish charm. Urgh... must read... part two...
Asura Mori chapter 6 . 12/18/2007
Wo0t, Riff got married and it's a happy ending... right? Hm... Cain does't like Juli, wonder why? *evil laughter* And Cain and Jizabel go at it again, hm, wonder how long they can keep THAT up. *more evil laughter* Okay, I'm done now.
Asura Mori chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
Uh-oh. Who could be calling? Again, YAY! RIFF'S GONNA GET MARRIED... or is he? again with the plot twists... I've come to expect them these days... Hm, Cain is a little horny teenager! He's younger than me and getting more action! I feel depressed now... I have to go eat donuts and get fat... *eats donuts while sobbing into a milk bottle*
Asura Mori chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
YAY! ...Cain's a really dirty person, isn't he? ... 0.o I just realized this about two seconds ago... Eek... Anyway, yay! RIFF'S GONNA GET MARRIED! ...or is he? ... hm... plot twists... I forgot all about them.
Asura Mori chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
... Cain is just like his father, Alexis... they're both play-boys... DOESN'T THAT BREAK YOUR HEART? ... I'm kidding (I think). Nice chapter, loved it, especially the Jizabel and Cain part.
Asura Mori chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
o.0 That was... AWESOME! People like you need to write more of these fics! There's just not enough of them! I'll leave my criticising alone for this time since I'm am pleased. The Yaoi Goddess is pleased, MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ...ignore that last comment...
Asura Mori chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
o.0 That was... weird... My only question is, have you ever read the manga? I'm not trying to be mean, it's just that this is kinda... awkward for me. I love the fact that Riff is a family man and that Cain has a sense of humor, but wasn't Cain mortally terrified of his father when he was a child? Anyway, loved it.
Joybug chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
Meow! 3
Mo Uchiha chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
Thank you! Im sad that this is going to end soon. T.T But I loved it all the same..and yes it was very interesting! I love this story and even when its over I'll re-read it..because I'm cool like that!
Vixyfox chapter 7 . 11/8/2007
Uh-oh...who could have been peeking? Sneaky pervert! XD I don't suppose I should be saying anything since I'm reading lemons and such. XD Update soon!
Sesshyro chapter 2 . 10/17/2007
Just wanted to let you know..."I need you right here,right now" is actually"J'ai besoin de toi ici et maintenant" and "A-ah!Jisabel,please touch me" is "A-ah!Jisabel, touchez-moi je vous prie"
Vixyfox chapter 6 . 10/11/2007
Aw, tis okey, we'll wait. C:
Mo Uchiha chapter 6 . 10/9/2007
Ok thanks you for the heads up! aw man i cant wait...anyway thanks for the notice..see ya later!