Reviews for Sick of Self
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 3/21
D; Myaaahhhh.
fffffft.
grrr.
D; sad, what people end updoing to themselves even beyond what others do to them...
Zanzibar1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This makes me almost sad for him...If everyone of course had known Snapes true intentions from the start I think he would have been seen much differently, but then there would never have been the Harry Potter series. Well, that's J.k. Rowling for ya. Great job!
Higashikaze chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Ah, Snape. I honestly hated him until the last book. Then, I started bawling my eyes out and began to think of him as one of the saddest, most awesome characters. And then it was so easy to feel sympathetic with him.

You wrote him well, and it always makes me a little sad to think of how things progress with him. So, awesome job.
VestriVerum chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Brilliant. Though, just a note - Lily has only one l, not Lilly. I love how you end it. Is this how Snape becomes a spy?

~V.
Terri Stephens chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Oh yes, this makes so much sense. I never believed JKR's explanation that Severus joined the DE's to impress Lily; after all the boy wasn't stupid (not in Book 6!) and not everything is about bloody Lily.
Hado82 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Poor Snape, he deserves some limelight, after all he's been through.

Really nice fic. ;) It studies his character well.
Ricoch3t chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Aw...

This is such an excellent character piece. well written, but with a few typos.

I LOVE THIS STORY
whitehound chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
This is extremely well done and convincing.

It's also full of typos, which I will send to you separately rather than clutter up the reviews with them. It's such a good piece I think it would be worth the effort of correcting them.
ninaa chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
poor him. Knowing how long and hard he will pay for his mistakes only makes this story sadder.