Reviews for A different plan
Got the Jitters chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
A very good job. This is an amazing story, and you really had me worried about Vader being dead, there for a while. Keep writing!
2maluv chapter 4 . 8/10/2006
Love it.

May the Force be with you,

Kittenmommy chapter 4 . 7/12/2005
Wow - what a great AU! I stayed up far too late reading the whole thing all in one shot - bravo!
Yakuko chapter 4 . 12/21/2004
I really enjoyed this story! So many twists! The only thing that kinda bugged me was the formatting. Got kinda confusing trying to figure out who was saying what. But other than that it was very well written. Heh, I loved Jix, he was great.
Lauren K chapter 4 . 1/23/2004
Wow. I loved this. considering it kept me up reading untill way too late on the night of finals (which will need to be salvaged with about 20 cups of coffe), I can atest to how good this is. Though at 3:30, you're slower on the uptake. When "Uncle Dee" was seen a live, I uttered words that could be conscribed thus: " hwathahll'sgoinon?...wa?". Intelligent, ne? All in all, a great fic. Keep up the great work. May the force be with you!
Li-chan chapter 4 . 7/10/2003
Awesome story! Very well written, and I love the little twists. I really thought he was dead. Does your ending hint that there will be a sequel? Or is it one of those endings that leaves it up to your imagination? Either way, this was a good story
Tidmag chapter 4 . 2/24/2002

Interesting way to go with the story.

Had me guessing a lot.
Celes Tilly chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
Cool story
Sparks chapter 4 . 5/30/2001
Woah. That was really cool. Really liked it.
Quamzin Kravshera chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
This one is the first story of yours I've read getting into the Star Wars genre. Keep writing this way! (p )p
SWFreak061284 chapter 4 . 4/11/2001
I really like this story. Did a good job with keeping everyone in character and showing good reactions to the others. Very good job! :-)
Sayyadina chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
Wow! You've got this all worked out...
yo2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
wow, very cool concept. i like it. cant wait to read the next parts. and any of your other fics too! i like how vader seems human in this. most people portray him as this all powerful unbeatable evilness with no emotion. its refreshing to see the man underneath all that armor. keep writing
KNA chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
Djuva, you have to be my favourite author... do I have to say more? RIGHT, I'm busy (have to read the other chapters...!).
Lilo Stitch chapter 1 . 9/24/2000
Nice job. Everyone seems to forget that Vader is Leia's dad too. Very interesting take and well written. One gripe: The sequences where they are talking telepathically were a little confusing. Just need more paragraph breaks, that's all. Awesome story, keep it up.