Reviews for A Myth Retold
shadowsgrimm chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
I hate people like you...I get so into the story only to suddenly come to halt.

Lol, seriously though, I vote that you continue with this story. It's nicely written and it intrigues me.

And if you couldn't tell by now, I don't really hate you, lol :p

I like the different pov- it's different...the word refreshing comes to mind but it's not the one I'm looking for..

Either way, good job!
kfb28 chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
hmm the concept is very interesting... hmm please continue :) I would like to see where this ends
Elpis of Hope chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
Great rhythm and easy flowing story... I like the diaglog between the characters.. always enjoy to see Hephaestion strong and in the best light... his father was great in this chapter.. now we see where Phai gets his wit and intelligence from. Wonderful story and great job!
angstman chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Hi. I love your story. The plot is great and I love Hephaistion and Cleitus. So, i am looking forward to see your update and I glad that Cleitus see goodness in Hephaistion and has started to fond of him. **grin**
Hephaistion chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
NICE story! I'm eager to read more, so please continue. And - I like Hephaistion/Kleitos! Nice pairing. :-) Will there be more of them? I love your Kleitos, too - he seems to be a loyal and strong man. This is how I like to see him.
hephyde chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Great start, very intriguing.. just can't wait for more )
Hazel-Eye chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Really nice chapter. Please update the next soon.
anathemawrites chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Hephaestion/Cleitus? O_o Haven't seen that before. Eh.

Nice first chapter, loved the starting line, and VERY happy you mentioned that Olympias would indeed look hurt. (she needs more love, man.)

Se ya next update!