Reviews for Carry On
kittykruger chapter 1 . 9/5/2019
This made my heart both melt amd soar. I love it!
zid95thanad chapter 1 . 8/25/2018
thank you for this sweet story...love it ..
inume1227 chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Love it!
TamoumatheStarWarrior chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Hi Sweety!

I love this! It is so kawaii! _ I have a lot of your work to catch up on and I am hoping I can review everyone. Please keep up the excellent job you are doing and I wil see you at the next story!

Until then, ja!

Okaa
zariane chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
ugh. like i need some happily ever after sequel for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Kawiiiiii
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Haha, the ending was hilarious!
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
As usual, it is so amazing! I love your stories! This is no different! Great job!
Rigantona chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
That was a really sweet story. Thank you for publishing it. .
CardcaptorClara chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Hey, you probably won't read this but... .Amazing. Beautifully written and by far my favorite fic. I love Akane and the chemistry between Sakura and Syaoran. It was so ...wow. And the song-perfect. YOU ROCK!
icegoddez333 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I loved it! This is my first cardcaptor fanfiction, and I'm in love. You've done a fantastic job, and I was on the edge of my seat (bed) throughout the whole thing! I loved it, you writing is amazing, and I will make sure to check out your other masterpieces. Thank you so much for writing this!
MashiroAzuki chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
That was A-MA-ZING! At first, it was just a typical Cinderella story but the way you changed it and how Syaoran actually liked Sakura from the start was so sweet and cute that I just couldn't contain my excitement! You, my friend, are definitely good with stories so I hope you do not stop writing because it will be such a waste! Thank you so much for the story and I hope you'll continue writing :)
Kontan chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
This was beautiful!
I held my breath when Sakura descended the steps for Syaoran's ball. This was absolutely perfect!
I love the way you wrote it, kudoss! :D
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I wish you would continue... this was beautifully written. I like the twist on Cinderella... this reminds me of Romeo and Cinderella - Hatsune Miku. :)
StarElsie chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I was wondering if Chizu would yell at Sakura because Syaoran loves her.