Reviews for White Lights
Seelenspiel chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
hmm... will there ever be an update? XD Just gonna put it on my story alert, in case you haven't forgotten about this fiction
Sage347 chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
That was uncalled for, Light. XD Ouch, though, hit a nerve indeed.

All in all, quite nice. Complicated, but nice. XD
me chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
The story of Lucifer does not appear in the Quran. In the Quran, Lucifer's counterpart is not an angel at all but a jinn. In the Quran, the jinn (called Iblis) commits the sin of pride, but he asks God for a reprieve. So God grants him until the Day of Judgment to be free to roam the Earth, where he can tempt people away from the path of God. When the Day of Judgment arrives, though, he will be flung into Hell to be punished by the angels of Hell. So, the story in the Quran is no where as romantic as the Christian story of Lucifer, the fallen angel.
Sarah Rebecca chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
This is such an amazing story! ) I'm sort of confused about some things, but hopefully that will be cleared up soon. Keep up the awesome work and please update soon!
Perdue chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
I absolutely love this story! What a wonderful idea!

Please continue it. _ I really enjoy your stories.
azaneti chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
Ouch. Poor Light?
theVoiceInsideYourHead chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
Morbid humor roxx.

I hope Raito-kun gets sloshed by scalding drinks so that L has to help him seeing as dead people's nerves still work. Heh.

Update.

With regards,

Ms. Samantha Matsuyama, Sadist Extraordinaire
Zaya chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
A Death Note fanfiction that isn't centered around the time of the handcuffs!

I think I might die of shock.

It really is refreshing to read something original. And very well written, I might add.

I hope to read the next chapter soon!

-Zaya
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
awesome story!

I like your writting style, and all the charatcres that have appeared so far are in characters.

can't wait to read more! update soon!
Aqua chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
English is not my language. Could you explain to me what DOA means?

I didn't have time to read your fic yet but when I have time I will.

Sorry for posting this before the right time.
Deathly Noted chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
Uwah! You are off to a very intriguing start. Like, seriously, what's going on here! I must know! Update soon ASAP and give me some answers, ha ha.
Lily Knotwise chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
This story is great. I love the whole afterlife idea, as opposed to the boring "everyone is equal and everyone goes to nothingness." This way is much more fun.

Anyway, I'd love to see this continued, please do update soon!
PaintedTurtleShell chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
Oh, I really like this idea. So amusing, with all of the hygiene products to smell like sweets. That is *so* L. Poor Raito...

Please update soon- this is really interesting!
Serria chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
Wow, I'd like to applaud your abundantly smooth narration style. :-) You've really done well with sentence structure and format, and you've got a rich vocabulary that makes everything flow. It's really appealing to read. Furthermore, it carries Light's attitude, and that results in making it more captivating to read.

Very good dialogue. It's snappy and rhythmic, and I'm really entertained because Light doesn't know what the hell is going on, and L is just teasing him. “Raito-kun includes me in his twisted sense of imagination – I assume I should be quite touched.” - I love that line. XD

You're a very promising author, and I'll definitely keep an eye out for an update. :-) I like how shaky Light is about how he's supposed to react around Ryuuzaki, and I'm very curious as to how you're going to portray their relationship!

Best of luck with the writing.
phoenix of hell chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Very cool chapter, long too! I just LOVE fics that say what could happen to Raito in the after-life. And, considering the fact that all humans go into the same place (in the manga, Ryuk actually tells this to Raito), he is bound to meet with L. And thus, chaos ensues. And now it looks like they are living together. Oh, the joy!