Reviews for Flashback
Crazy Ninja chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
great story
i like the way ziva tells jen about ari
my favourite part in the sstory
Catmint chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
I really like this story. You handle it well and your characterisation is very good - I can so easily see this playing out. Nice work.
Ashes of Fire chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
I love this story, it's brilliant! Not many people actually write about how the fact that Ziva killed her own brother might have affected her.
OutCold chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
I know you wrote this ages and ages ago but I just wanted to say I love it and am begging for a sequel where they find out she killed Ari. However, I think you made a great decision not to put it in here.
moregoth chapter 6 . 10/1/2007
Good story! I think Abby comment/question to Ziva was very Abby.
Judith Wilder chapter 6 . 10/1/2007
I really enjoyed this chapter, it was well rounded and full of emotion without being mushy! You have protrayed the team in a unity of purpose, whether it be in work or in sadness they all pull together.

Keep writing, it is good.
Sarai chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
Loved it!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
That was such a cute ending! Well I hope something jumps out and bites you for a sequel :D
VegasButterfly chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
i love it keep going :)
Lattelady chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
That was so nice, especially the cute fluffy ending. Thank you for sharing it gave me a warm tingly feeling all over.
littleweb chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
more please
Alexandra-Casey-Olivia chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
I love this story keep up the great work. Update soon plese.
Sarai chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
I'm still enjoying it.
The Stone Mountain chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
This is good. I love how you've made Ziva be strong, yet definitely human. The relationship between Gibbs and Ziva is inspired.
Liat1989 chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
Intersting, so now Jen knows that Ziva killed Ari. Will Director David be finding out?