Reviews for Oh the Horror!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
... I bet that Yukimura placed in the highest and strangest level of insanity.. Somehow I remember one of Japanese made video on YouTube where Yukimura 'kore demo owari' video being edited to some frightening and crappy one.. like a soundtrack of a horror movie or the music when characters being chased and killed.. o_o
Florina of Ilia chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Yukimura is EVIL! And sadistic. This movie PROVES it. If he wasn't, he wouldn't be the captain of Rikkaidai, now would he?

I have a feeling Niou had something to do with this. A LARGE PART.
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
wow... that was great! omigod! luved it! lol
sosise chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
that was so funny!

SHEEP! so like Sanada fukubuchou...

great! I love sheep... and Yukimura, lol...
takari love chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
lol...that was so funny...,

Yukimura is really SCARY sometimes... hahah

I love this fic...,
YukiTokyoState chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
This is hilarious! Poor Sanada and Yukimura! Poor Kirihara! ROTFLOL!
Magical Girl Powpow chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
xD love it!
forgotten hyoshi chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Yukimura is truely a sadist. loved!
xo'ladyfaith chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
haha nice xD
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
XD I would do the same. lol.

Kirihara watched a documentary of sheep... XD He didn't care so 300 must have been baa-d (lol, bad pun. kill me).

How can I have NOT noticed this ficcy? GASP!
PixieStix110 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Very Funny! 300! That movie was creepy! but bloodshed is SO fun to watch! XD I can so imagine Yukimura laughing at death!
Eiko-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Muahahahaha, Yukimura's sick sense of humor! Eww, I'd probably barf or faint if I watched something like that! XD Or at least I'd have nightmares for weeks...x)

I liked this! And I enjoyed the Sanada and Lamb fic so much that I even drew the wedding! ...though the picture sucks...big time...

I can only imagine how hard it is to do Kirihara centered crack fic...hang in there! I'll be cheering for you! .
theProdigiesz chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
haha, DOCUMENTARY ON SHEEP? XDNicenice!

hehe, omg, I LOVE these movies where a lot of people die. HAHA

I was like in History class and its the end of term so we get to like watch movies, then we watched this one...'dont remember the name of it' and like people died,and their heads were like ripped off haha bodys cut in half.. and some other really gruesome stuff.. everyone was like covering their eyes, and me and my friend were sort of like laughing at it haha!

ooh 300... ohmy, I must watch it. hehe it was out like ages ago. but I didnt have the time to watch it
The Blue Penguin chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Yes, Yukimura is ebil. Very ebil. He wouldn't be Rikkai's buchou if he wasn't ebil. xD

Sanada is going to kill my brain. A documentary on sheep? *rofl* (He's too attached to Lamb xD)

Oh, Kiri. Poor you. Stuck with the sheep documentary. Haha.

Loved it! :D
animewahine chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Documentary on sheep? xD Yukimura became even more sadistic than before!D: