Reviews for Safe House
MollyMuffinHead chapter 40 . 7/6
Sweet. Thanks for the story.
Lorde Shadowz chapter 40 . 4/25
OMG CUTENESS ABOUNDS! I have to say that I really love it, especially that Harry just renders Voldie to ash! And I like how you made the relationship build- it's more fun to read than an established relationship, and it's certainly better than: I've always had a crush on you- Oh, me too- let's go to bed together. (cough, cough phoenixgirl26). And I like that it's Sevvie who ends up pregnant...not many of those stories around. Keep up the good work!:)
Animago chapter 2 . 2/2
Uma grande decepção. A relação está muito estranha com tudo o que aconteceu na ootp.
"Professor, professor, professor..." Não têm sentido!
Lisiane chapter 40 . 8/25/2019
Oh it's so cute!
Hinata7 chapter 40 . 6/24/2019
Oh my that was just eeeeeeeek!
Ladybug chapter 40 . 9/12/2018
This was a very sweet story I hope you continue to write
BookWormGirl93 chapter 40 . 8/31/2018
aaaawwww! this story is so sweet! (heart emojis)
kwanas chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
it was a mazing story
HoneyBear84 chapter 40 . 9/22/2017
Aww loved it
HoneyBear84 chapter 38 . 9/22/2017
if Sev's not Draco's godfather then how'd he get in Sev's rooms?
HoneyBear84 chapter 6 . 9/22/2017
Im comfused if Sev's mum died when he was ten, how did he go to Hogwort's I wud of thought his dad wud of stopped he from going, or was his dad sent to jail for murder? And if so what happened to Sev?
SiriyBlack chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
Sweetest ending ever! The drapes. lol I imagine the whole cottage was exactly how his dream showed it.
SiriyBlack chapter 40 . 6/18/2017
I could just, omg. That was the sweetes ending ever! I love how there was focus on something as small as drapes. It gave a sense of everyday normalcy.
Luna chapter 40 . 6/4/2017
Well usually the moment a story turns slash I also turn away from it but you have something truly capturing about your way of writing. Though if you have refrained from killing so many people I would have truly appreciated it(More than I already do). Nonetheless I love it.
IceShadow-HP chapter 40 . 5/13/2017