Reviews for Safe House
SiriyBlack chapter 1 . 6/18
Sweetest ending ever! The drapes. lol I imagine the whole cottage was exactly how his dream showed it.
SiriyBlack chapter 40 . 6/18
I could just, omg. That was the sweetes ending ever! I love how there was focus on something as small as drapes. It gave a sense of everyday normalcy.
Luna chapter 40 . 6/4
Well usually the moment a story turns slash I also turn away from it but you have something truly capturing about your way of writing. Though if you have refrained from killing so many people I would have truly appreciated it(More than I already do). Nonetheless I love it.
IceShadow-HP chapter 40 . 5/13
Great Story!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 40 . 4/26
Not entirely sure what I read, but I liked it!
wolveswithdarry chapter 40 . 3/16
awwewwwww sooooo cute
fkjgdsufgra t awwww
Awwww that's the first story I've ever read where Harry cna remove the mark like that but it does make sense. Just wanted to take the time to say this is a really beautiful story and this chapter is no exception
GregoryWilson chapter 40 . 10/17/2016
Besides the MPREG I love it!
Camille.Ad0 chapter 40 . 8/27/2016
cute
toniaosakwe chapter 40 . 4/8/2016
beautiful
LunarisDraconis chapter 40 . 4/8/2016
I'm crying that was just perfect
Isabell3 chapter 40 . 3/26/2016
i loved this story! could not stop ReadingHope to read more from you like this with severus and Harry it Was truly great
LilyLunaPotter2002 chapter 26 . 3/22/2016
Hello! I hope you are having a great day! Could we maybe have a side story on the circumstances surrounding Severus's first created potion? I'd be really interested in that. Thank you!
SeveriaPrince chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
i think I have said this before but I just re read it and omg love it all over again!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 40 . 1/19/2016
This is such a sweet story. You did an amazing job.