Reviews for Tough Love
Fluffy Tranquil chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I didn't read this, yet, but I will, soon. I know, exactlly, what Charlie, will say.

He is SO, nosey, with, Edward, and Bella's relationship.

I wonder, what he'd be like, and his responses, if he knew, about, Edward, and, his family.

But, I will message you, and tell you, what I think, of it. Soon. :)!
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I liked this a lot! It's very true to Charlie's character.
James018 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Another good Charlie fic. You're having him get to conclusions that aren't right, but are reasonably close. I think you've got the balance pretty good.
ickaren chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
That was a lot of fun, reading from Charlie's POV. Charlie is so withdrawn but loves Bella very much and you captured his thoughts just right! I enjoyed the parts about Renee being angry with him and his thoughts about Edward too.
Right Shoulder Buddy chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Ha ha very good job i was laughing almost the whole time ( at the funny parts like at the end when they was in da car

MintCcIceCream chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I liked the whole idea of it, but i just feel that in one one-shot, he told himself that he was a cop a lot of times, it was just a little much.. I don't know what I'm saying! Anyway good luck writing and whatever else. O and I like the way you ended it!
oXXb00kw0rmXXo chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
This is a great fic! The writing is amazing and you really get into his head.

Plus, I love his little yelling fit at the end, in both the book and here. It's funnier here :)
The Weatherwitch chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
cool! i never did think about charlies pov. you did it really well!
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
its nice to see charlies point of view for a change! you did a very interesting and detailed character development on him and it is realistic (as realistic as a story about vampires and werewolves can be). keep up the good work!

-simone
septentrion chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Oh, I so enjoy canon scenes from another POV, especially when they're so well written.
Jhu Radcliffe chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
OEIHOIEHOEHOIEHIO

Charlie is love!

Great fanfic
FallenMystery chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I love you more than I can explain. You capture all of the characters exceptionally well (Charlie's always been a soft spot of mine). Also, the line "I SEE HIS CAR AND I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE!" is one of my favorites. It's just kind of silly in a 'you can't hide from me because i see your feet sticking out from under the bed' sort of way.

FM
Sporkface chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I really enjoyed this
silly bj chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Not one of my favs, but then again Charlie isn't one of my favorite characters. Please keep writing.
StuckInReality89 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I'd like to see bullets hurt a block of (perfect) granite. ;} (that's a smirky face)
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »