Reviews for Tough Love
EdwardCullensGirl09 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Ooh, I've never read fanifiction from Charlie's POV. Very good. I'm sure it must have taken you a while to write this, I know I'd have trouble writing anything that wasn't from Bella's mind. Great job, I enjoyed it.
HeswamtoFrance chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wow never would have thought to do Charlie's view on all this, but now it makes totally sense, i think. great story, love it!

george
Moonpetal Lily chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I love how you got so deeply into Charlie's mind. And then, at the end, connecting it to the end of New Moon, put it into context of Twilight perfectly.
teenlee chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
EEK! woiw. poor Charlie. its so hard for him. :'[ i really liked it though :]
chica-chilena chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Wow, I love it when people write other people's POV. It just makes me understand the smaller characters so much more. Great job on this one! :D
apocalypse cabaret chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
man, when you oneshot it up, you really oneshot it up.

You're making me look bad with this whole.. updating thing. hahaha.
wildly-wrathful chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Aw, I loved that! Poor Charlie. He really is just trying to do his best. Awesome job! :D
Neave chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
GREAT JOB at putting us in Charlie's head. I don't think I actually ever had been like that. Of course he feels like a terrible dad. I think he's a little over the top, but probably for valid reason, like you show. That's funny he says he probably couldn't have survived living in a house with both Bella & Renee- too many hormones raging ! Love it !

Great Charlie perspective!... poor Charlie, doesn't know what to do !
Monsoon Kisses chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Incredible, as always. I loved seeing Charlie's PoV, and how he was beating himself up for all the dangerous things that Bella has done. Everyone seems to blame themselves for the mishaps revolving around Bella, don't they? Edward, Jacob, Jasper...and now Charlie!
amoredward chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Wow! This is so well written, it is amazing to read!

You are such a talented writer, I am so jealous! I think that the green monster of jealousy had set up a permanent residence on my shoulder now. *looks at monster, nods to each other* Yep!

But this was so good. I can't even begin to describe. I have only read one other piece from Charlie's POV (written by Alphie and beta-d by Ms. Stephenie Meyer herself) and yours is just as good! Alphie's was a sadder Charlie, I think, and this is furious Charlie! Psst! *whispers* Hey, just letting you know that I think I like your's the best of the two! Woo-hoo for you!

So I can't say enough how much I loved loved loved reading this. Your'e amazing! Great work! Thanks so much for writing!

~Amoredward~