Reviews for For Them
FalconWings14 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Guess who? Oh, wait, it says who. Damn.

Anyway, I finally got round to reading this. I found it worked. Yes, it was drabbly and rambly, but that worked for this. It was just inside a Death Eater's head, angsting over his life choices and how his family react to them. And the end wasn't crap. It made sense, and it was simple and it made a point. So. *applaudes*

I liked it. Brava.

*hugs*
crazykitsune17 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Huh, very nice. I really pictured this from a female point of view (despite the fact that you make it clear the character is not female) since I can't picture any of the Death Eater guys ever mentioned in the series as being so remorseful and emotional. Most of the Death Eaters are so... heartless (or perhaps just not developed very well so they appear that way). I'm sure in your mind it was a newer Death Eater though since he's just got a young song and hadn't had time to be so hardened by the dark side yet.

At any rate, it was a very nice fic. The above was just my musings. Good job.
MandyQ chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I am the biggest fan of Death Eaters and DE angst that there has ever been and so I must say that I really liked this. The fact that you wrote it quickly was actually an asset to you, because it worked with the tone of the piece. It was a ramble and a rant and had it been too thoroughly worked over it might not have been as stirring. I like this piece unsanitized. Good work. Like I said; I am all about DE's and I like this piece. Good job here! :)

-MQ