Reviews for blame it on the sake
rockyourlove chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Haha, I checked your LiveJournal and your story is only a preview, the full story isn't up :/ so perhaps you can check on it? Would love to see how you wrote sai & hinata :-)
Mai-chan803 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Round 2!? Yesss please,
VitaAiur chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
ROUND 2! ROUND 2! Hahahaha
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Wow...loved it, lol. Yes, CONTINUE! Why don't you make this into a story instead? There aren't much SaiHina who am i kidding, there are hardly any SaiHina stories out there! *pouts* it would be so awesome if you make this into a STORY! Please? Pleaseeee...!
animechik16 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
That was really good. Keep going! Super smexy!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Hells yeah ROUND TWO BABY! Or maybe just kind of fluff? Next morning Hinata regrets it and Sai is hurt so she has to make it up to him?
Saki Kuma chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I am in love with this so much I am working on a story and this really helps on how good of detail is needed for a sexy scene like that oh my jashin lol I would love to see more of sai and hinata I really love it, on the count me and my ex was like those two, hahah more more please
Elena chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Hot damn
TissueCube chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I love the story3 It's always been my favorite SaiHina stories xD
anime4ever91193 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
wow you should write another'
erlebnisse chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Hina/Sai? FTW? Wow, I never thought I'd see a paring with Hinata and Sai- total opposites, if you will. Amazingly written, by the way~ You've just introduced me to a new ship! ']

xx, Vintage
Hinata Hyuga chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
*blushing heavily* ...a-allright, who was watching us!
exterminatecake chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
D'awwww...
nicthepunk chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
LOL the ending was so cute! xD Nice story!
Faux Princess chapter 1 . 11/10/2010