Reviews for Chasing Victoire
chibi angelle chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
not bad.
Colleen 8-O chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Excellent. This peice really caught my attention.
Dibss chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
I think it’s a really good FF so far!

Eri just gets on my nerves.. the git!

Hugs and cookies,

SingingBird812 chapter 5 . 12/30/2007
I'm glad you've updated this story again. :) This chapter was great. :)
sorrybut chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
hey, this is good. keep writing. I like Teddy, and I think you need to develop some of your other characters as well.
HyuugaBride chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
Very nice plot, so far. I does my soul good to see something well written on the internet. Excellent grammar and spelling. Please keep up the beautiful work!
AliceInSomewhereland chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
I think I know who it is!

Anyway, I love this. I love the plot, and I especially love how LONG you make your chapters. Post more soon.

bookboy238 chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
Prr-etty good:)
KaKe3535 chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
Poor Madelyn that stupid Slytherin boy needs to leave her alone..
Phoenix Soup chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
Tell you what, if you don't procrastinate, i'll send you more reviews!
Snaily chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
I like this one! I'm reading every VicTed story I can get my hands on. Great job, can't wait until the update!
SingingBird812 chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
This is really good so far. I can't wait to read more. :D
AliceInSomewhereland chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
The only place in this chapter where a sentence was kinda hard to understand was "There were some more to Ravenclaw and even more the Hufflepuff before there was another Gryffindor." Everyone makes mistakes, so just keep an eye out for typos is all I meant.

Also, it's Parvati Patil, not Pavarti. Again, typos. But I am of the opinion that as long as we know who you're talking about, it's all good.

Anyway. Enough critque-ness. I love this fic. And I love the fact that you named a character Xavier, and he's somehow connected with vampires. The name is really kickass, and so are vampires. haha. You write really well, and I can't wait for more. Please post soon!

KaKe3535 chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
*laughs* i love how you changed his hair to pink..
AliceInSomewhereland chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
This is so cute. I really like it. Some of the sentences are kinda hard to understand, so just look over what you've written before you post it to make sure everything makes sense. Besides that, I have to say I'm quite glad someone is expanding on JKR's small input about Teddy and Victoire, and I can't wait for more.