Reviews for The Many Adventures of Pein and Such
Peinthesmexilead chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
When you say Blue,do you mean Konan?
DeadlyRose76 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
ROTFL! that was funny! I liked it alot. god job.
Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
LOL, very amusing! I like Tobi's apron. And woohoo, Itachi likes Lost too! (Seriously, that show is amazing.)

Anyway, nice fic-keep up the good work!
PhoenixClaw chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Franklin Danglebeck the I? What a totally random-ass name. Nice!

Holy crap, this made me laugh outloud, like, multiple times. I think Tobi's apron is what did me in. I haven't read something that made me smile that big in a while. XD

And just to let you know, I always appreciate witty stuff like this, more specifically the quick "What is it? Is there a dog around here?" comment by Tobi at the end. :) Tying together different parts of a story all within a single chapter is not something many people can do well, if at all. Very nice. :)

Holy crap, Pein is FUNNY! And Blue...'My name is Samantha' 'Sonofabitch!' That is just too funny. _

The fact that you finished this with a 'safety word' is both horrible and hilarious. LoL

Gah, ok, and yes, I'll do my best to update...eventually. (If a person could actually sweatdrop on cue, I think I would have after reading that line.-sigh-)

Well, this story was awesome. Off to read the other new one!
Spookysauce chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Hello, and welcome to the mysterious world of Fire Emble- Oh, wait, wrong... er... thingie.

And yes, that's my C2. :-D Enjoy; you're the only one I've added thus far (trying to find more PeinxBlue)
CantarellaKisses chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Lol, that was funny. The PxB couple never occured to me, but I shall investigate...