Reviews for Communication Can Still Be Found In Silence
Scision chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
blaah if this hadnt been added to the C2, i'd never have read it because ffnet is being whacko and not alerting me on any new stories, just c2 and chapters... is it the same for you? D:

"Sirius paused, looking at Remus incredulously. “You go through enough,” he muttered. “You don’t need me to make it harder for you. " aw. that is like the sweetest thing ever :3 this was really cute ;; i love how nervous you made remus.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Aww ... how sweet

That just reminded me of exactly why you are one of my favourite authors ...

Cuba
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I like the way Sirius approached Remus about the knowing-casual at first, and then really caring. It's a nice difference from so many fics where Sirius & co. are angry that Remus didn't tell them and sort of corner him. Although that makes for a nice dramatic scene, this seems more realistic. Very sweet.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Such wonderfully, fluffy, happiness.

Makes me smile!

(-:
hermionegranger47393 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
aww that was so cute. :D I know that it was meant to NOT be cute, but all of the comfort and nurturing just made me melt.

And the fact that it's not a big relationship thing is perfect - you idolized the second year thing perfectly. Just a brush and an embrace. That, I think, is perfection of the ages. :D

Lovely job!