Reviews for Passing
SierraLarson chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
So sad... T-T So very sad... But excellent nonetheless. And yes, in the Japanese version, she stated that her mom had died.
Invisible Firebending Ninja chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
It's really 'Gather for the Tornament', and it's only in the manga that Videl says her mother has died. In the anime, she simply states that 'Mom's been gone a long time.'
dbz-lover91 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I thought this was going to make me bawl as well but I found it a lot...'lighter' (and sweeter) than some of your other work.

I think it's the Gh/Vi...It gives me a sugar rush.(LOL)

I loved Gohan's interaction with Videl in this fic although I kept waiting for the part where he would see the picture of Videl's mom himself. That is where the story seemed to be leaning for a moment.

Anyway, I loved it. I have to ask though; Can you not write pure G/V romance? I mean there's never even a kiss (but it's beautiful none the less).

Keep up the good work!
VRavage chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Exciting. The grammar is very good.
animefreak5483 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
very nice story.

You are very talented at capturing just the right amount of emotion to make the fic perfect.
Lunar Kasumi chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
omg! ok i was so convinced that I wasnt gonna cry. and then Hurcule had to go and fuck that up!

and the walls came a'tumblin'down!

great job!
miss-apple-dbz chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
This is another amazing one-shot from you! I couldn't expect anything less. I don't remember anything about Videl mentioning her Mom in that episode, though, so I guess I have to watch it again. Her efforts of trying not to cry, and her silent prayers of hoping that Gohan wouldn't think she's stupid were the best moments in the story, I found. I mean, that was so her. Insecure but trying to be strong at the same time. Not only did you catch the right emotions, you also nailed her personality right through! Gohan was just an amazing and understanding friend in this story. I loved it!
Noryale chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I did have the same idea to write something like that a long time ago... but I never actually sat and wrote it properly. Still, I did picture V's mom dieing in a car accident too, the only difference was that V was in the car as well (I guess that was to add a bit of drama in my boring fics, lol).

Anyway, great one-shot (just like head-case!)

Keep it up!

I feel like writing some one-shots myself again, lol!

Nor
Hel14 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Very nice, simple and beautiful. I love it. Thank you.
Lucesco chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
How do you do that? Writing all these brilliant one-shots. And they're all about something completely different and never the same. Really, you truly awed me with this. Respect.

Seriously, you almost made me cry. I've been through a situation that's... comparable to Videl's in this story, and you know exactly how to describe the true depth of these feelings. Reading this kinda made me feel better. So thanks... for writing and posting this.

Naturally, your grammar is perfect. I only saw one mistake. You wrote 'pervious' somewhere where you should have written 'previous', but not that it really matters to me. And the characters were very in-character too.

So in other words, brilliant. I will keep this close to my heart.

(K)
hya chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
you expressed videl's emotions very well

i really liked you story

you should write a G/V fic about how they get together, it'll be cool!