Reviews for The Prophecy
Crimson rose chapter 21 . 6/20
Talented writing. You also have very unique story line. As much as an idiot Ares was he never drew Xena's blood or had the ability to kill Xena. He may shack her up or manipulate her but never in a sense force her to do things his way.
Crimson rose chapter 18 . 6/20
Even when Ares was angry in the series he couldn't kill Xena so what's changed?
what is the name of next series or when is coming out I'm dying to know what happens!
I liked it a lot the idea of Xena a goddess and having Ares children
tammy henson chapter 21 . 9/25/2011
please please update soon
HAZMOT chapter 21 . 7/7/2011
It's good to see Xena healthy and her little family being happy for a change. Xena is going to do everything in her power to allow them to thrive as normal kids, even with their abilities. Zek is a little shy spitfire and Xena sees him for what abilities he's discovery. I like the way she treats each child with patience and love and testing them to achieve all things in life. :D
Stardawn19 chapter 21 . 7/6/2011
Nice to see a chapter spent on how Xena is getting along with her family. It was clever of you to age the children to three, although some of the things you have the younger children doing is a bit of a stretch. Now being 1/2 god.. and the children of Xena would make them more advanced, physically, then their normal counterparts, but you may want to be careful about stretchering it too far.

I do like how you are starting to flush out personalities with the children though. Cute moments with Eve and a great one w/ Zek- especially. It looks like Zek needs a little extra attention and it's good that Xena sees that and is in tune with his needs.

Over all, I'm just strangely fascinated with this story. I not sure if it's the plot or the multiple kids, or the tension with Ares... but there is something about it that is very interesting. Don't keep us waiting too long for the next installment. :)
Lientjuhh chapter 21 . 7/6/2011
I like it.. Well done.. ;)
HAZMOT chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
I'm so happy that Zeus finally intervened in punishing Hera. I can't wait to see what he has in store for Ares. Both him and his mother were seriously going to let Xena die and take her baby without any remorse. But knowing Ares has broken his deal, and the children have finally returned to Xena and her family. It looks like Xena is finally happy, and healed. :D
Stardawn19 chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
I remember this story from a while back and I'm glad that you are continuing it. Poor Xena, with all those kids... most of them infants. I guess she'll be able to add baby juggling to her list of many skills ;).

Interesting concept though, and it seems like the babies have powers of their own. I'm curious to see where you go with it.
Alianncox chapter 19 . 11/6/2010
Oh god! What a strong story. From the start I just fell in love with the little boy! It's even not hard at all to imagine him, and all the little troubles he got into when they where in Egypt. IT's a little sad that the last ... took only 2 days. I know why, but it just how longer it last, how more time to connect with each other if you know what I mean.

You have us sitting on the end of our seets with the end if this story! I hope so much that she will have at least another one (but of course for a longer time :p), but I also hope she will get as fast to the other ones again.

What's a little difficult to imagine is Ares being this "evil". that's maybe because there aren't much much stories with him being this evil, and the series portrayed Ares also more friendly (at least at the last seasons) and maybe because they are more fresh in my head, I still have that "friendly" image in my head. But don't worry, I just love this side of him.

I hope for a next chapter!

(I tried to keep the spoilers at low as possible, that's why the vocabulary seems a little od) (and of course my English isn't the greatest :p )
HAZMOT chapter 19 . 11/3/2010
Ares and Hera are a pair. They seem to want Xena to give in to their demands, no matter what pain it would cause her and her family. I'm glad that Solan and Daniel are getting along, and working together to keep themselves hidden from Ares. Xena found a way to hide them, and her mother and other pay a small price to not have the Prophecy come true. I'm just wondering how far Ares and Hera will go to find them, and what will they do to Xena further. :D
aresgirl chapter 18 . 8/2/2010
Great story! Good grammar throughout!
the mighty lu bu chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
I can really feel this story coming together perfect, from here it seems golden, not that the last chapters were bad, far from it. But no story gets hot on the first chapter in my opinion, but at some point early on, like magic most story click, and this one clicks here on this chapter.

Nice to see Torres, never see him in a story, you'd think being Xena's brother he would have appeared in more than one episode. I mean after all, iphicles, hercules brother is in several.

I like the whole Daniel holding Xena's hand tight, and Xena squeezing it back, reassuringly. I love Xena's mother scenes, that's why i sometimes wish we didn't have to go twenty-five years into the future on the series.

They could have changed the format of the show some and devolped a more serial style and spent several seasons dealing with the gods about eve. But to be honest, as good as the writers were on Xena i don't think they had the pateeince for such a long and invovled story, heck when they did two parters they had flash bakcs with their own stories to provide enough story for two episodes.

I have thought about doing this concept myself, but i'm not planning to, because 1. your already doing it and i would be worry about offending you, 2. i have an ongoing saga, 3. i want to use my own concepts. Great Chapter.
the mighty lu bu chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
This chapter could do with reediting, i myself i have several chapters from years ago that need reediting so i understand, however it don't change the fact that it is needed, the grammar is poor in places.

Second and more important, I can accept that a four your old can have the intelligence and language skills such as daniel (being the son of Xena and Ares it's likely), but it's not common at all even among gifted children, however he is till four and i don't see Xena leaving a four year old home alone for even a very short time.

Overall, good plot estabislment with the slave concept, one day old ares will show up and i can't wait for that but for now, good story so far.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »