Reviews for An Inconvenient Truth
mizztery chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
i wish hey had kissed. siigghh. but still totally awsoommeee
Samairi chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
I guess I'm just going to have to review all of your fics; they're just too good not to read. Anyways, this was a great story. The way both of them came out was actually an act of incredible genius; I could definitely see it really happening. And the ending...the ending was fabulous. I like that you didn't make them all of a sudden be in love with each other and all over one another. The hand on Wilson's back was great...I'll admit it, I'm in awe of your writing skills. :)
Zebra chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Nice story. I especially liked the line about House's friendship with Wilson being his greatest accomplishment, and "Take a page from your average mammal's book of parenting and sniff your kid once in a while."
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
xD Brilliant. Bloody brilliant.
Califaction chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
This is a gorgeous fic, possibly the most IC one out there. You have managed to successfully broach the Big Gayness topic without losing the essence of House and Wilson's character. If Wilson was gay, and House was bi, and Wilson was having a kid with Cuddy-I think the show would turn out just like this. House's sarcasm and his defense mechanisms, and Wilson's anxious, honest-except-when-I'm-lying-by-omission demeanor are intact. Your dialogue is heavenly. Your limited third-person POV is god-like. House's visit to Graceland, and his admittedly semi-erroneous conclusions about Wilson's attraction to him, are completely /House./ As is his own denial and insecurity with regards to his own issues, and Wilson's quick perception of them the moment House dangles them in front of his face. I love House and Wilson's mom, and House's reflection on his only friendship, and his awkward, self-preserving, amusing "I'll seduce Wilson so I can reject him and we can still be friends" logic. The best thing-if it's possible to choose such a thing out of a fic with so many best moments, "Pink eye's a bitch, man," and "A little old lady...gave him a funny look. He gave them one in return"-is the ending. The protracted 'WTH?' moment concluding with an agreement to let things be as they ideally were, and as you have so dazzlingly made them-House and Wilson are themselves, and if the possibility of sharing something sexual is there, it isn't deeper than anything else they've shared. Right now, I think House's hand on the small of Wilson's back is the sweetest, most IC, /sexiest/ thing in the House/Wilson fandom. The way you write them, House and Wilson are /right/ together; they're real, captivating, and they're still best when they're with each other. Thanks for writing and posting!
Not Days but Knights chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I really enjoy the characterization of House and Wilson - you nailed their banter. Your writing style is very humorous and light, which goes well with the House/Wilson storyline here. Overall, good job and I'm moving on to the next chapter! :)
bulletproofweeks chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Fantastic ending! :) Amazing and suspenseful storyline!
sabrinaw chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
Aw! house is so coots! XD he kinda reminds me of batman. o_o oh my god. Does that make wilson robin then? bwaahahahahaha
Renn chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
I love your work.
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
Lovely! :D I love your House/Wilson writing! This story captures them both perfectly, they were themselves and not the fan-created-cookie-cutter versions that seem to be popping up everywhere. Your stories really stand out from the crowd, and I can't get enough of them. Of course, the ending was perfect...however, I couldn't help but be glad that Harry's going to have Cuddy's last name...Hee...Keep up the fantastic writing, and I'll be sure to read. Much love, CPOP
scrapture chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
This is the best I've read so far. I've been plowing through a lot of House MD stories and you have managed to not only keep House and Wilson in character through out, but you captured the snarky humor that defines them. The House-Cuddy scene when he's trying to get her to sign off on his trip is a classic. The House-Wilson stand off in the kitchen never ventured into the ick like most do. Wilson stayed canon Wilson(the guy that has his own mind and doesn't just fetch and carry for House) and House stayed House. Please write more. By "more" I mean more House and Wilson. Just to be clear. I don't care if it's slash or friendship, you've captured their voices.
sunrise over boston chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
Oh! I just loved the way you ended this! It was just so nice that you give the reader some closure, but still let them use their imaginations. Lovely, lovely.
Geeky Blue Strawberry chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
Oh my god. Oh my GOD. I don't normally review stories, but this one compelled me to. I loved the way you kept a pace. I love the way you kept them in character. I love ending. I hate that it's over! You did a fantabulous job, and you have my highest recommendation to all House fans. Thank you for making my homework procrastination actually -worth it-. *bows*
Kazuki Landen chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
wow... I loved the last line... This is a wicked story - very in-character for both of them. I clap you! *claps*
thyla chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
That was adorable, and as everyone pointed it out the last line was absolutely wonderful