Reviews for How To Fly
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/1/2011

Dorryen Golde chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Peter Pan is one of my favorite books of all time (ha); I always read a tragic undercurrent beneath the surface story of fantasy and adventure. House's little note at the end was very cute and in character, more so than some of his sentimental speech about "forgetting how to fly". I'm not sure if the Peter Pan analogy quite works with House, but this story was very well written, and I can see House regretting all the disappointments and limitations that come with adulthood (especially the loss of his leg/addiction to Vicodin). Not your best work, but great all the same!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
A kiss! Oh House, I always knew you were a secret romantic. Very cool metaphor.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Ahah. Wow. This was great.
Renn chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Great take.
Phoenix Skyborne chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Very sweet. )
Tequila-Lollipops chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Love the ending. I could actually see them doing that.
Izzbella91 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Squee! Such a good comparison and that ending was so cute!
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Aw... loved the last bit. You seem to have the best finishing lines for your fics... this is really sweet.
FluffySmarts chapter 1 . 8/20/2007

assassinerblue chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
That was the sweetest ending ever :)

I really enjoyed the scene where they were talking surrounded by all the infants. The dialogue was amazing and you captured their prsonalities wondefully. Amazing job.

Again, the ending was amazing.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
AWE House gave Wilson a CUTE, I LOVED It, but that bit before the ending was just plain SAD!

AnonyMiss731 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Whoh, you made me cry. That was sad and beautiful. It was so unlike and yet perfectly House. I'm impressed beyond words. And I wish I had more favorites slots.
WhiteLightning chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I adored the ending. It made me giggle.
Nikelodean chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Love the Peter Pan analogy. And the dialoge is spot on!