Reviews for What Wilson Meant
agathe chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
this is GENIUS ! very credible, very in character and with this great type of underlying humour that transforms a normal conversation into a great story. Dealing with complex too smart characters seems really difficult, but what can i say ... genius
MarblePeace chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This was amazing. I laughed, gasped, and squealed like a true fangirl at the ending.

Love it. 3
Ino'sgirl1218 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
AWWWWWWW XD AHHHHH OMFG! XD SOOOOO AWESOME! I LOVE IT! XD AHHHHHAHAHAHAH! XD
Kiwee chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Oh House, only you would be this smug and offhand about asking someone out on a day. Where's the romance? He's totally the type to put out after the first date, too-especially if it's Wilson.
Phantom531 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I actually really like this fic. I can actually kind of picture this. *chuckle* Poor Wilson... You gave me a good giggle for the evening. :) Good job!
IQ of a Walnut chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I don't know why because I so saw that coming, but I actually squeeked like a fangirl at the end. I like the one-shots you seem to have a fondness for. House&Wilson are adorable no matter what, but this was just great.
Jen chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
oh, that was so cute and funny (made me actually lol twice!) and the end was hot ... love it!
melanthe lilac chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This is so great, so typical House behavior. Good story
Katie chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
*teehee*

House would totally say that

this fic was great!

keep up the great work!
Dragonland chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Friggin' awesome. I know I should say something productive, but you know it's good.
sabrinaw chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
*snickers* GO HOUSE! xD
Renn chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
wow. one word: LOL. that was SO funny! favourites that deserve an award:

"You want me to freak out, pelt you with Bibles, go vote against your right to marry?"

Chase isn't going to pop out of the ficus plant with a camera. The picture's not going to be your Christmas card this year."

MYTHICAL. honestly. this is a fave.
Shallicoe chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
teehee-good ending line-I adored this. simple and likely :)
Hikaru Koen chapter 1 . 9/5/2007