Reviews for Strange and Beautiful
stephen dante strange chapter 11 . 5/21
this story is so beautiful it brought me to tears fantastic writing
Danigirl84 chapter 11 . 3/9
Oh my goodness this story is amazing! I loved the glimpses of the various lives and how it all began. That there is no breaking it because they will always be together. Great story!
Raine chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
Hey! I remember i've read this story.. it's pretty good.. just so you know, but it's a tragic end for them don't you think? but it's really is an amazing story..
Keep writing! ;)
Cullenboyz chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I know you're probably surprised to get a review 6 yrs after writing, but I always review.

Wow - intriguing beginning! I love that it starts w the walk to the portkey for the Cup. Love that scene! Love their interaction so far! xo
bookluv22 chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
Omg! So good! So sad and dramatic! I hate the end. But I do love this story.
CurrentlyNoWhere chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
That was a damn good story!
Alice1985 chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
Great story!
Hope you will find the time and inspiration to write a sequel to this story. Who knows...maybe Hermione and Cedric will appear during he next Hogwarts generation, with Harry and Ron kids?
Anyway, I really enjoyed this story! Awesome work
SDFanFicChic chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
What an absolutely beautiful story...u just started reading HP fanfiction (been reading Twilight fanfic for years)This without a doubt is the most beautiful story I've read to date.
IMCrying chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
Oh my this is...I HEART THIS STORY SO MUCH lol
chuurin chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
oh my god this is so beautiful T.T
I cant believe I read CedricxHermione fics, but here I am just finishing reading this beautiful piece of art in less than 3 hours T.T
I guess I need to thank my friend for recommending this to me :')
kelbelz chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
What a beautiful story. I'm sorry that they still died...but it fit.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
Soooo cheesy :P but I love it :D Thank you for writing this story.
blackcatblue chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
Oh my ... im actually crying.

This entire story is beautiful. Its passionate, flowing, strong and over all, original. I dont think that a true love story of this level has been written before for this pairing or any others. The closest i can think of is a dramione story "true loves locket". But this story takes it to a whole new level. It inspires. From reading this story, i have remembered something that i had forgotten long ago, 'seek true answers', even when you think you have the answer, keep on looking. Maybe find a new answer or improve on the one you already have.

Keep inspiring, keep on creating
Black cat blue
meldz chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
i usually dont like characters to die at the end but this one is DIFFERENT. it really shows that TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES. THANK YOU for writing this. BRILLIANT.
Sorasdream chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
Uh oh, it seems like Hermione killed them both. Hopefully they'll be able to find a way around this.

This was a great chapter!