Reviews for Strange and Beautiful
meldz chapter 11 . 3/9
i usually dont like characters to die at the end but this one is DIFFERENT. it really shows that TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES. THANK YOU for writing this. BRILLIANT.
Sorasdream chapter 10 . 1/18
Uh oh, it seems like Hermione killed them both. Hopefully they'll be able to find a way around this.

This was a great chapter!
Sorasdream chapter 7 . 1/18
Oh no, they've doomed themselves. But couldn't there be some way to fix it?
Sorasdream chapter 3 . 1/18
Once again, it seems like dumbles has all the answers but is unwilling to share. I hope these two figure out what's going on.
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 1/18
hmmm, sounds interesting so far!
leandra cloud chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
It's beautiful. I love your story and I like the ending. It's perfect.
VanillaDreamFran chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading! I'm now truly a Cedric x Hermione shipper for life :) I hope to see other great stories like this from you.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
Good plot, well written, and slight twist to the end - liked it.
Jessie chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
I am so in love with your story. I will admit I cried a little and just enjoyed reading their journey. I'm going to go read more of your stories now haha :)
jamesbond5255 chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
Wonderful. Absolutly amazing story. It had so much depth and meaning to it, my favorite parts were the flashbacks. I'll never be able to look at Hermione and Cedric the same after this.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
A truly amazing story.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
That was quite emotional and I love this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
That was very just broke my all the same I like this story very much.
syaza.syafiqah chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
So sweet . Gotta love this story!
Jasper'sDarlinBunny chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Ive read this story sooooooo many times and i love it more everytime. I wish you'd make a short fic about their lives after this one and where they end up... .