Reviews for Humans Together
LilMissAj chapter 18 . 6/29/2009
omg omg omg omg i just read all of your story its banging i loved it and cant wait to read more xx
BriseisRose chapter 18 . 6/13/2009
This is a very great story! I hope you continue writing it. It's been since last year. I absolutely love the fact that Edward and Bella met like they did and changed like that. I really hope you decide to continue. Can you e-mail me telling me if you will or not? Thanks! X
Hi chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Hi. ok, it does have vampires, good. i dont really like ah stories. anywys, i really like your story right now.. YAY
Hi chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Hi, I was just wondering if this story has vamps in it, or if it were all human the whole time. um... plz reply to

thanks!
Chlollie4eva chapter 18 . 10/31/2008
plz update soon i really like this story but that cliff hanger was just pure evil and mean :)
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 18 . 10/20/2008
No! -pushes cliffhanger off (of a) cliff!- ne he he

nice story, though :)

-AMLF -vv-
xMyLonelyAngelx chapter 18 . 10/9/2008
such a evil cliffy! but please continue your story, i am absolutely loving it! xD
FrenzyforEric chapter 18 . 10/4/2008
wow update asap please!
twilight-girl1212 chapter 18 . 10/3/2008
yay! they're getting married..not that I didnt see it coming but still...its almost done :( ! aww...anyways I hope to read the sequel soon! I like fluff! lolz...anyways...this was a cute chapter..I liked it!
Edward's-Glass-Rose chapter 18 . 10/2/2008
OME! HOLY CRAP! SO GOOD! ;) FINISH SOON! ;)
czechgirl211 chapter 18 . 10/2/2008
"Hey Edward! Get your butt in here! I wanna wipe the floor with it!"

love that part

and you said it was gonna be all fluff but victoria showing up dun du da! ; D
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 18 . 10/2/2008
Isn't it wonderful and frustrating when the chapters take on a life of their own? Sometimes, it leads to great things, but others, it kinda screws up what you had in mind for what was going to happen in the next few. I mean, Ignorance works out great when it takes control, while with Sorrow, the last chapter added something I didn't expect, so now I'm at a loss as to what will happen.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 17 . 9/14/2008
Ah, yes. Rating. I have no problemos reading it, so if it is put up, I would have no qualms! Just so ya know.

Great chapter, I can't wait for more!
czechgirl211 chapter 17 . 9/14/2008
Wow i really enjoyed this and you BETTER KEEP WRITING. I cant wait to read some of your novels! if you are ever stuck or out of insparation you can definetly e-mail me i could help you, but i understand if you dont want that :)
FrenzyforEric chapter 17 . 9/14/2008