Reviews for Something Real
Justice Tokidoki chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Ha ha, I thought this was very cute and sweet. I don't think the fluff was too overpowering...and I read a lot of angsty/dark fics as well...

This was written very well for something that you labeled Beginner's writing in your profile. Only real grammatical issue I saw was a place toward the end where you put 'to' when it was supposed to be 'the'

Otherwise, great work.
marmellow chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
It's called lucid dreaming, and it's awesome when that happens!

Anywho, this was really cute. And it was really cute without being too syrpy. Good job!
Xxemogirl94xX chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
warm fuzzies lol i loved reading this and personally i think its just you because this wasnt like other stories where it really does make you want to vomit. your a great author
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
that dreaming thing has happened to me too. dont worry i love fluff! YAY SOKAI!
ellesugars chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
aw

The fluff wasn't overpowering, it was what made the whole story.

That's just like how I imagined what the whole picture thing would go like! lol!

And I loved how you incorporated the 'this is real' line.
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Not so much on this one, but why should I complain? When you made this one you were new to KH fanfictions. I still like it though, either way.
Sunset Guardian chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
aw! I loved this oneshot! In my opinion, the fluff wasn't over powering. It gave me that warm fuzzy feeling...wow, I really am a slave to the fluff...either way, awesome story! I'm definitely adding it to my favorites! I think I'm gonna read some of your other stories too. I've never read any Teen Titans stories before, but I'll give it a shot. I love Beast Boy to death so I will probably enjoy your other stories. but enough of my babbling. Great story!
Princesskairi3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007