Reviews for Hardy Noticed
ranneal chapter 12 . 6/3/2012
Great battle description and action in this chapter. loved the battle. Great story...I hope that maybe sometime you will continue.
ranneal chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
This whole story is enjoyable and fun to read. Love it!
ranneal chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
Really enjoyed the chapter!
ranneal chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
Now they are off to the story.
ranneal chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
YES! They finally got the romance off of the ground. Great chapter. Naruto told Hinata about his love in a cool way.
ranneal chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Funny chapter...excellent to read.
ranneal chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Cool chapter...Naruto finally told Hinata about the Nine Tails. Is the mission over. It seemed like Sakura wasn't that excited to hear that Sasuke loved her? Maybe she has someone else?
ranneal chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Wonderful battle scene...Naruto is not able to handle Sasuke. It's cool that Hinata saves him...and confesses her love.
ranneal chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
I am enjoying seeing how you are giving details of how their relationship is growing closer. I am thinking that they will have a breakthrough soon. Good cliffhanger...Sasuke is here?
ranneal chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Another cool chapter! They are getting into the mission and getting to know each other. 3 years is a looong time! Naruto and Hinata should really know each other by the time this mission is over.
ranneal chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
The mission begins...well written and cool. I like the way Hinata and Naruto relate to each other...they are much like they are in the manga. Well written and fun to read so far.
ranneal chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Cool plot idea...I like what you have done with the first chapter and laying the background for your story. Great basis to build a story!
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 12 . 1/7/2010
more please im worried
ElfenSky chapter 12 . 1/5/2010
nice, keep on writing :)
ShadowFoxKage chapter 12 . 3/10/2009
good story please continue this one also.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »