Reviews for Fishing for Truth
olliebella chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
great x
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
The was pretty sad at the start, what with Ray and Horatio being so alienated from one another. But then it picked up at the end when Ray sounded all childish, so great transition. Great ending, too
Mtwapa chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I really loved it! Ray Jr. acting so grown up and telling H. to grow a pair of * really had me spurring him on. Yelina having a boyfriend and Ray's not so subtle lang about her wanting to get laid also added some more layers to Ray's character as a teenager. His comments and tone i.e 'dude' (I had to give a chuckle at that) were a really good wake-up call for Horatio. I'm glad you flipped around the perception on H.'s part that Ray would prefer to have them together rather than apart, after all the poor guy's been through, it's a miracle he still notices love right under his nose, as -ahem- opposed to HY!

Surprisingly, you had a couple of spelling errors, nothing major just unusual cos you normally do such a brillant job in having no mistakes at all in your pieces. Cheers!
speedfanatic05 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I was so happy to see this! I loved how Ray put it all out there, with no fear of repercussion from his uncle. He made it perfectly clear that he understood he didn't have a normal family situation, but he wanted to make it crystal to Horatio that he was sick of the so called 'space'. His point of view was brutal at times, but needed to be heard. I'm glad that Horatio was understanding of Ray's feelings (but even I winced at a few points, lol).

Awesome work, Duckie!
Ancoho chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I was reading your stories from top to bottom and now I will review: I liked them all, they are very good, the psychiological background is believable and describing the people in this way is interesting and entertaining. You've done a better work than the writers of the show :0), made the wooden figures to something filled with life. Thank you!