Reviews for The Third Uchiha Survivor
coolchick87 chapter 14 . 3/15
I love your story please update it real soon.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Please update! :D
infamousfirstsuns chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
this is a good story I would like it if you finish writing it. It is one of the best sharringan naruto storys iv read
Kittens Kat chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
I REALLY LIKE YOUR STORY! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE! THANK YOU!
gundamzbd36 chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
whats going to happen next? will Naruto tell Sasuke the truth?
Qzh chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
Dam this story gets left behind without him talking to Kurenai and learning how she feels about him.
Oh well, like the end there tho really funny.
Qzh chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Only thing that sucks is that Naruto looks like the 4th why didnt you have him look like Menma?
You get the same look just black hair.
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
Nice
McAwesome1423 chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
Erm is this story done? Because you haven't updated in years. If it's disowned or discontinued you should put that in the summery or post an update about it. Just saying cas this is a great story and your a great writer it would be a shame it was written off just because you won't or can't update.
DRAGONfromheaven chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Why the fuck does he have blonde hair Dumbass he ain't related to minato why not black or white hair but noon u give him fucking blonde hair u fucking suck and why give him whisker marks makes him more seeable to tell he is a jinurickii and for people to spot him easier and I fucking swear to god if he has blue eyes your the most shit for brains I've ever seen ,.
Silver Devil chapter 14 . 5/14/2013
Hey just read the story and I wanted to say that it's coming along well. Just hurry up and get the next chapter up please. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to leave now because my girlfriend just came over so I'm thinking of takin her to see a movie she wanted to see. Bye;)
animenaruto46 chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Nice story really good I would have used a different sword but that my thinking it's your story a bloody good one will this be a harem
lightskiller chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
this story is amazing. i have been reading it not for most of the day. do you know when the next chapter will come out?
SG-Cynder chapter 14 . 2/15/2012
This is a great story. Too bad your not working on it anymore.
Elo there chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I like it its cwl, id give advice but i didnt find much wrong with it plus im only 12 so yeeeeaaahhh...