Reviews for Bury your head in the Sand
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Horatio, Ray Jr and Yelina were at the beach.
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Oh! I loved this oneshot because you're really getting into how Horatio is more of a father to Ray Jr. than Ray Sr. could ever hope to be. Very believable, and well done.
mNoWay chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
yeah...what DOES ezuivocal mean?

haha...I didn't know that was a word o_o"
Mtwapa chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Hmm...a lot of questions hanging there. Again not many pieces with a focus on Yelina's pov, and you've pulled it off really well again!

Horatio being called carrots was just hilarious, and a very adorable scene comes to mind imagining nephew and uncle frolicking! A nice snapshot of the HY relationship when Ray is still around. Yelina's confusion comes out really clearly with Horatio replacing Ray in some of his 'daddy' duties, and her own feelings about Horatio. I guess the major problem is how to convince your son of something when you yourself aren't sure what the truth is. You worked the whole scene really well from the beach setting, the inclusion of Yelina's thoughts and Ray Jr.'s actions to Horatio's own words. Wonderful writing!
speedfanatic05 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
What a picture of quaint happiness, although the spectre of Ray Sr's absence is looming. But, honestly, the thought of them being happy, is just smile inducing. And Ray jr is just a ray of sunshine in both Horatio and Yelina's life.

The unanswered questions as to where their emotions lay, however, is a question that will haunt them. A part of me wants to keep them encased in this happiness, ignorant of what lies ahead for them all. Just awesome work, Duckie!

ps...I laughed when Ray jr called Horatio 'carrots'. That was so cute :)
daxy chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
wow, one of the best stories Ive ever read!D